(3) Bakugo Katsuki: Chocolate

A/N: ohmaygawd. Finally, a BakuDeku fanfic. This is only fluff. Doesn't contain anything bad for innocent pips.

Sorry if there were typos or stuffs. I was too excited to publish this fast.

♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♡♥

Midoriya Izuku has just awaken from his sleep by his noisy alarm. He lazily reached for it and turned the damn thing off. He remained his head dived on his fluffy pillow before he finally decided to stand up.

Today is day. The day that all girls have been excited about. Though the problem here was Midoriya was not a girl to begin with. Technically, today is Valentines' Day. The day all boys expects chocolates given by girls they either like or likes them.

But on this case, Midoriya is in the boys section and the fact that he's giving the chocolate makes things more complicated. Still, that doesn't mean he's not allowed to give any chocolates? In fact, no one forbids the fact of boys be the ones giving chocolates, right? Though for others it might look wrong. But hey, who cares?

Midoriya doesn't even give a shit about it. He will give his handmade chocolates to his childhood friend no matter what. Nothing's wrong with that. So, it's fine. They weren't strangers to begin with. Though, Kacchan, his childhood friend, doesn't seem to treat Midoriya as one...

"I wonder if Kacchan would like this chocolate..." he worriedly thought to himself when he have reached the kitchen and checked his homemade chocolates that were refrigirated the whole night.

He knew that Katsuki likes spicy foods and not sweets. The idea of making a chocolate spicy when it's supposed to be sweet doesn't really interests Midoriya to give it to his friend. It might taste odd or worst, disgusting when he tries making one.

Midoriya haven't even thought of a spicy chocolate to begin with. He and his mother sometimes bake or make chocolates back then when he was still young. His mother is good in making sweets. So few days before Valentines' Day, Midoriya questioned his mother if possible a chocolate could be spicy.

His mother did say it was possible but difficult to balance whether it'll be too spicy or spicy sweet. Midoriya didn't give up and requested for his mother's instructions. After some practices, Midoriya finally made the right taste balance he thinks his Kacchan would love.

Back to the present, Midoriya smiles and took out a small red round box from the cabinet, where he hid it, and poured the small circle shaped chocolates on the box, for sure Kacchan wouldn't like heart shaped ones. He also placed a small folded paper piece inside for Kacchan to read, if he reads that is. After filing it up, he closes it then warped a red ribbon in a neat fashion.

"I won't know unless I give it a shot." He urges himself and places the box inside the frige then went back to his room to get ready to head school.

Midoriya finishes his daily routine, replacing the band-aids on his hands from accidentally chopping chocolates on the process, before he went down to have breakfast with his mother. They chatted a little bit during their meal.

"By the way, Izuku." His mother calls out and Midoriya looks up to her as he uses his chopsticks to pick a small amount of rice to his mouth.

"Is the person you're about to give those chocolates might by Katsuki-kun?" He suddenly went pale and felt his blood left his body along with his embarassed soul of what his mother had just said.

He bit his lower lip in his thoughts. Having a conflict in his mind why does his mother easily knew about who was he going to give those chocolatesfor, he averted his gaze and stared at the fried fish on the plate.