(5) Bakugo Katsuki: Possessive

A/N: Another BakuDeku here again. And this time, he's a Possessive one. Kyaaaa~! (I apologize for my fan girling side).

It's quite difficult to get their personality right. Sheesh.

Possessive & a little Tsundere! Bakugo x (as always)Cute! Deku

□■□■□■□■□♥□■□■□■□■□

[Bakugo Katsuki]

That moron. That little blind weakling. That shitrag of a Deku.

Ever since we were little he was too dense to even notice my feelings for him. Deku was always focused to be just like All Might and too busy to see me as I want him to be.

He pisses me off to the point that I began to insult him so he could stop admiring a hero who he won't even reach whatever he tries or how many notebooks of his researches about pro heroes on every fûcking streets he passed by.

Deku was born quirkless and I was born with one. I wanted - planned - to protect him when the time comes I become a professional hero. Even if he doesn't receive my feelings, even if he doesn't know what they were, even if he doesn't replies to my one sided feelings, I'm fücking fine with that.

It's all that shitface's fault. Making me attracted to him on our first meeting when our parents introduced us to each other, that cute pathetic goofy smile on his face - obviously nervous of meeting other people. Damn, I would never forget that moment.

But I was wrong, and I would never admit it. I had no idea that he and All Might had connections. Once, Deku told me about a person who gave him a quirk and also the reason that he could successfully enter Yuuei. He never mentioned his name so I had a hunch at that moment that it was All Might. And I've completely cofirmed that that shithead's sudden appearace of quirk really did came from that hero when I did few stalkings, won't talk about it.

Honestly, I got pissed off of All Might. He got into my plans and now Deku's striving to be one of them. At that, I decided to minimize my communications with Deku and just observed him from afar. If he's happy on what he's now, then I'll just let that moron be.

I had my circle of pals and Deku only had two. They were Iida and Uraraka. At first, it irritate me whenever they get too friendly at Deku. But along way, they don't seem any harm. But I always kept my guards up if they ever touch Deku in a kind of way.

Deku never knew what I felt, because he's dumb-insensitive-asshole, so for the meantime I have no rights to limit him to be with others. It was partly my fault, yet I will not admit verbal, that I was too stupid not to tell him earlier back then.

It's not that I couldn't tell him. I'm always used describing my feelings through actions.

One time, when Deku, my buddies, I were still in first grade and was about to head to the park, my buddies left for a while to the toy store to buy hero figurines. Those fücktards leaving me alone with Deku. Though, deeply inside, I didn't mind at all.

"Don't follow me, Deku." I ordered him as he kept tailing my back a few inches. It was supposed to be; 'Walk by my side, Deku.' not that. Yeah, I know I am stupid.

"Why?" I didn't look at him and continued walking head to the park.

"Because you're pissing me off." But he's not. It's just I was too flustered everytime we were alone that I don't have a topic to talk about with him other than unwillingly hurt him. Curse myself, hellshit.

"Ka-kacchan, do you hate--"

"Hey, shirmpy." I heard his words got cut off when an unfamiliar voice joins in.