(6) Bakugo Katsuki: Addiction

Warning: Contains lemon and a little complicated, messed up plotless one shot.

♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡

[Midoriya Izuku]

I was weak. I was born different. I had no quirk and felt excluded to everyone else. I am useless yet I seek to be useful. I wanted power but I was given nothing. It was always unfair still I think positive of it. I knew I had no where to go by myself with what I have.

Admiring someone who's out of reach was tough. He was my childhood friend and his name is Bakugo Katsuki. I call him 'Kacchan'

He's an amazing person and a cheerful one back then. I liked him however he had no idea at that time. But when he finally received his quirk, everything changed. When he discovered that I had no quirk at all, he discouraged me to become a hero from time to time.

Yet, I never gave up. That was my dream. Ever since I was a child, I wanted to become an awesome hero like All Might. I wanted to be a hero like him so when the time comes Kacchan and I become pros, we could stand side by side, protecting innocent lives.

Kacchan didn't like the idea though. He didn't want me to become a hero when I am quirkless. He hated pathetic weaklings, like me. He said I am no match for him, that I should just quit and forget what I'm aiming for.

I was stubborn and didn't listen to a word he said. I may like him but if he's discouraging me I will do the opposite. I already knew my reality. If I don't have power means I am nothing.

All I wanted was to save people and support Kacchan. Not as a sidekick but as a professional one.

And that very day, proved me wrong. All Might came into the scene and let me inherit his quirk, One for All. It was problematic and tough at first since I have to endure broken bones and heavy injuries. It took a huge toll on my part and I also endured it.

Now that I have a quirk, I could finally be a hero like Kacchan... or so I thought.

"A-ah! No... s-sto-ahh!" I moaned as the person I very knew thrusts himself in me roughly with no mercy.

His grip tightens on my hips and penetrated further in me, not caring whether I bleed or pass out right now. It hurts real bad that I felt like I might lose my mind to what he's doing.

"Ka-kacchan, too... rou-ah! Rough! Ah!" I clench on the fabric of the bed sheet like it's the last thing here on earth.

His poundings were so rough that it made the bed squeak and shake that almost synchronized with our movements.

"Shut up! Fûcking shitnerd!" He growls and flipped me on my side as he raises my leg and placed it on his shoulder.

The new angle made me uncomfortable while Kacchan continued entering me.

I have no idea why the outcome came to the point that Kacchan and I are having sèx right now. All I know is that from the very first day we entered Yuuei, I knew Kacchan was irritated at me. No, scratch that, he was beyond mad that he wanted to murder me.

Truthfully, I was prepared to get killed by him but what I did not expect was what we're doing right now. This session actually started after our first day in Yuuei.

The first time we did it... Kacchan practically forced me to have sèx with him while I struggle to break free. I even bleed badly at that time and couldn't walk for a full week.

But I had to attend school and suffer the pain so therefore by the time I felt it's bothering my studies, I head to Recovery Girl to heal me. I couldn't tell her the reason, even my mom nor All Might, but thankfully she let me heal.