(10) Bakugo Katsuki: Neighbor

Warning: Contains suicide and ràpe attempt and something else... OOCness. But maybe a thrill? Haha, I tried?

It's been a while since I have updated this one. I was planning to have this a long one with chapters but I decided to do it when I'm done with my two current stories. Who knows when.

I feel like my writing is getting shittier. I can't write my usual way, damn it. Anyway.

And this idea came from a manga called Ana Satsujin. It's ecchi and... yeah. If you want to read it, it'll be cool. It's good, btw. And funny.

♥□■♡■□♥□■♡■□♥□■♡■□♥

[Bakugo Katsuki]

A life of not being able to get accepted to become a hero just because of having anger and cussing issues is one hell of a shitty life.

That's mine. Clearly, mine.

I was rejected to become a hero and my life drastically became fûcked up. I lost my parents' trusts, no one is supporting my needs, failed university, and live alone in an apartment.

Fuck rules. Fuck heroes. Fuck life. Fuck everything!!

No one needed me and I totally turned into a stupid fucked up shut in man. Since no one was supporting me, all the bills I haven't paid for few months - no stupid shitty work accepts me - all disappeared and I lived in an apartment with no electricity, water, and internet.

In a few days, I'm fucking sure that the owner of this apartment will force me to get my ass out of here. I also haven't paid her for a long time and I don't plan to. I don't have any money and even if I want to steal I couldn't bring myself to do so.

My life is so useless and I know that my very existance isn't needed.

So I decided to end my fucking life.

My eyes landed on the belt that was laying on the floor.

I tried tying my neck with my belt and hanged it to the hook on the wall. I did my best to choke myself to death but that didn't go as planned. I was still too strong that I ended up pulling down the hook from the wall along with my belt causing me to face plant the dirty floor.

Gasping for air, I cursed at myself. The room was dark and I couldn't see my sweat that I felt dripped down on the floor.

However, I snapped. I froze when I see light.

Light coming from the hole. That small hole where the hook was once drilled into. The wooden wall had cracks and the hole that mostly caught my attention. I was having this huge urge to get near it. And I did. I peeked onto that tiny hole and almost had my jaw dropped on the floor.

Fucking adorable bîtch! No, shit. Katsuki, can't you fucking see? That person on the other side is a damn dude! And he's just so cute having that expression as he's trying to relieve himself.

Wait.

What the fuck? What in the ACTUAL FUCK?!

I backed immediately, away from the wall, with my face in heat.

I gripped on my chest. My heart was beating loudly in my chest.

What in the motherfûcking bûll crap did I just saw?! That dude definitely was màsturbating! What's worst was that he was doing it on his front view on his bed right at me!

Smacking my head, I reminded myself that I have to keep quiet.

Hah, quiet your ass, Katsuki! Hell, yeah.