Part 10: Information

After I made breakfast, leaving a plate for Sharlene, who was still sleeping, I left. I walked to the meeting room, finding the three from yesterday waiting. Able and Brown were laid up in the infirmary with injuries from yesterday, so it was me, Jones and Smith.

     I was tasked with getting information from the leader of the three. What follows is a transcription of my interview.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The subject, Carroll Martinez is an unmarried 29 year old, female of Puerto Rican descent. She is approximately five foot six, and was a high ranking official on Project Titan.

Jacob Johnston: Good morning Ms. Martinez. Would you mind telling me a bit about the reason for Project Titan?

Carroll Martinez: No, not at all. Titan was meant to create stronger combatants for the U.S. Army. a supersoldier, if you will.

JJ: Thank you. And who, may I ask was in charge of Titan?

CM: It was an old friend of mine, Jacob Smith. He and I knew each other from high school.

JJ: Is he still alive?

CM: Unfortunately, no. He was killed about a week ago, not far from here.

JJ: Okay then, I won't bring him up any further. I have no more questions for you. Anything to add?

CM: No, sorry.