Chapter 3: The Heartless strikes, The Southern Air Temple

The sun was rising as Sora was practicing his fighting techniques. With the Fire Nation, Organization 13, and even Malefincent and Pete... Sora had alot of enemies and he needed to be ready, even when he is not using the power of a drive form. Nearby Appa was chewing on some grass, Sokka, Donald, and Goofy were sleeping, Aang was checking the knots that tie the reins to Appa's horns, and Katara was sitting on Appa's saddle checking their luggage.
"Wait 'till you see it, Katara! The Air Temple is one of the most beautiful places in the world!" Sora heard Aang say excitedly.
"Aang, I know you're excited, but it's been a hundred years since you've been home." Sora heard Katara say, he then decided he's trained enough for now and joined Aang and Katara atop of Appa.
"That's why I'm so excited!" Aang said then noticed Sora.
"Sora, I'm sure you'll love the Air Temple, I can't wait for you to see it" Aang said smiling happily towards his friend. Sora smiled.
"It's good to see you so happy Aang" Sora said.
"Aang, alot can change in a hundred years " Katara said cautiously.
"I know, but I need to see it for myself." Aang replied happily. Sora then remembered something Katara's grandmother had said back in the Southern Water Tribe "...no one has seen an airbender in a hundred years. We thought they were extinct"
'I really hope for Aang's sake... that he is not the last airbender' Sora thought.
"Wake up Sokka! Wake up Donald! Air Temple here we come!" Aang said cheerfully.
"Sleep now. Temple later." Sokka and Donald said in unison. Aang looked discontent at the attitudes of Sokka and Donald. Then he had a mischievious smile as he picked up a stick and moved it up and down their sleeping bags.
"Guys! Wake up! There's a prickle snake in your sleeping bag!" Aang said. Both yelled in horror, hopping around in their sleeping bags.
"I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS BUT GET IT OFF" Donald yelled.
"GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF" Sokka yelled before they both slam on to the ground, making Sora and Katara laugh at the two prank victims.
"Great you guys are awake, now to wake up Goofy" Aang said. However, nothing Aang could do woke Goofy up.
"I'll do it" Donald said, shooting lightning at Goofy (like in Kingdom Hearts 1). Goofy then looked up.
"Good morning guys" Goofy said cheerfully, as if he did not even feel the lightning strike him.
"Sora... don't let Donald wake me up... ever" Sokka said. Sora chuckled.
"Don't worry, I'll make sure Donald doesn't wake you up like that" Sora said a bit shocked that Goofy felt no pain what so ever.

Meanwhile, Zuko was at a harbor where several Fire Nation ships are lined up next to each other. He and his uncle Iroh were walking down the walkway of their ship
"Uncle, I want the repairs made as quickly as possible. I don't want to stay too long and risk losing their trail." Zuko said.
"You mean the Avatar and the Keyblade Wielder?" asked Iroh with almost no interest.
"Don't mention their names on these docks" Zuko quickly said with urgency.
"Once everyone finds out the last airbender is alive and that the warrior from the stars has arrived, every firebender in the Fire Nation military will be out looking for them, and I don't want anyone getting in my way" Zuko explained.
"Getting in the way of what Prince Zuko" asked a new voice, surprising both Zuko and Iroh. They then noticed a man a huge sideburns in a Fire Nation uniform. The man walked towards the duo as Zuko crossed his arms with contempt and Iroh just stared at him.
"Captain Zhao" Zuko said, the dislike in his voice unhidden. Zhao smirked.
"It's commander now and..." Zhao said smugly before turning to Iroh.
"General Iroh, great hero of our nation" Zhao said bowing with a slight bit of admiration. Iroh respectfully bowed back.
"Retired general" Iroh corrected politely.
"The Fire Lord's brother and son are welcome guests anytime. What brings you to my harbor?" Zhao asked.
"Our ship is being repaired." Iroh replied gesturing toward the damaged ship.
"That's quite a bit of damage" Zhao pointed out.
"Yes. You wouldn't believe what happened" Zuko then looked at his uncle.
"Uncle! Tell Commander Zhao what happened." Zuko commanded. Iroh's eyes opened wide in surprise.
"Yes. I will do that." Iroh said.
"It was incredible! (He then slightly turn to Zuko, and kept his voice really low as he asked...) What? Did we crash or something?" Iroh said.
"Yes! Right into ... an Earth Kingdom ship!" Zuko replied with discomfort.
"Really? You must regale me with all of the thrilling details." Zhao said in mocking disbelief.
"Join me for a drink?" Zhao asked smirking. Zuko looked away from Zhao.
"Sorry but we have to go" Zuko replied and he began to walk away.