Chapter 1: The Boy in the Iceberg and the Boy with a weird dog and duck

Sora, Donald, and Goofy had traveled to many worlds in their adventures. Currently the trio was searching for Riku and King Mickey after they helped close the door to darkness after Sora defeated Ansem the Seeker of Darkness. Sora and friends had awoken from a long slumber... but they do not remember how or why they feel asleep for so long to begin with.

"Donald... don't touch that button" Goofy yelped, snapping Sora out of his thoughts.
"I know how to fly a Gummi Ship Goofy" Donald replied.
"DONALD DON'T DO IT" Chip and Dale yelled as Donald pressed said forbidden button. The Gummi Ship descended as fast as it could.
"DONALD TURN THE SHIP BACK ON" Sora yelled.
"I'M TRYING" Donald yelled
"OH NO, WE'RE GOING TO CRASH" Jiminy yelled.
"DONALD!!!!" everyone yelled as the descended fast into a new world.

In the Southern Water Tribe, Katara and Sokka found a giant iceberg, and Katara (using Sokka's club) had just broken it. A huge light flashed in the sky as the boy inside with the glowing tattos was freed.

Sora and friends were blinded by a light that hit their Gummi Ship.
"GUYS I SEE THE LIGHT" Sora yelled.
"NO SORA... DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT OF THE AFTER LIFE... THE WORLDS STILL NEED YOU" Donald yelled as he too was blinded by the light.
"I DON'T THINK IT'S THAT KIND OF LIGHT WE ARE FALLING THROUGH" Jiminy yelled as he closed his eyes.

Prince Zuko of the Fire Nation was not a pleasant man to be around. He was banished from his country a few years ago by his father, the Fire Lord Ozai. In order to regain his honor and return home, Zuko must capture and defeat the one capable of stopping the Fire Nation from complete world domination... the Avatar... Master of the Four Elements. Zuko, who was on his warship, took notice of a strong light flashing in the waters ahead.

"Finally" Zuko said before turning to his uncle sitting on a small table playing a game.
"Uncle, do you realize what this means?" Zuko asked. Zuko's uncle, a name named Iroh, looked up at the tile he was holding.
"I won't get to finish my game?" Iroh asked calmly. Zuko turned back toward the light as if ignoring his uncle's comment.
"It means my search is about to come to an end" Zuko answered.

The young boy who was once in the enter of the iceberg had stopped glowing and fainted in exhaustion. Katara gasped and ran to catch the boy, Sokka following her. When Katara caught the boy, Sokka began poking him with the blunt end of his spear.
"STOP IT" Katara yelled. The boy opened his eyes and saw the Water Tribe girl, an idea started to form into the boy's head.
"I need to ask you something" the boy said weakly. Katara suddenly felt concern wash over her.
"What?" asked Katara.
"Please... come closer" the boy said. Katara did as she was told and asked "What is it?"
Suddenly the boy found his energy, and was filled with life as he said cheerfully, the weakness in his voice gone "Will you go penguin sledding with me?" Before Katara could have a chance to answer something smashed into the ground.
"Hold that thought" Katara said as she ran to where the impact was.
"KATARA WAIT" Sokka yelled with paranoia in his tone.

Sora and friends groaned as they felt cold snow under them... they Gummi ship falling apart into several blocks... now scattered.
"Are we alive?" asked Sora.
"I think so.... I don't think heaven would be so cold" Goofy answered.
"Just where are we" Jiminy asked. Suddenly they heard a low gruff sound. Donald turned to see a weird bison looking thing with 6 legs and a strange arrow on it's head.
"Aaaaaaaaa" Donald screamed.

Suddenly a boy with the same arrow on his head (accept the arrow was blue) hugged the bision creature's head.
"What is that thing?" Sokka asked as he pointed at the bison creature. Then he took notice of Donald, Goofy, Jiminy, Chip, and Dale.
"WHAT WHAT ARE THOSE?!" Sokka yelled as he pointed at Sora's friends.
"This is Appa, my flying bison, but I have no idea what they are" the boy with the arrow said.
"I'm Donald Duck"
"I'm Goofy"
"You certainly look Goofy" Sokka said. "THAT'S HIS NAME YOU IDIOT" Donald yelled.
"I'm Jiminy Cricket" Jiminy said as if nothing had happened.
"I'm Chip"
"And I'm Dale"
"And their my friends" Sora said looking at Sokka.
"Rrrriiiiggggghhhhhtttt, and thats Katara... my goofy duck of a flying sister" Sokka said sarcastically. Katara gave a glare.