Chapter 2: Rise of the Keyblade wielder, Return of the Avatar

The villagers of the Southern Water Tribe and Sora's worried friends waited for the return of Sora, Aang, and Katara after they all saw the flair shoot into the sky. When the trio arrived, the children were happy to see Aang.
"Yay Aang's back" the kids said joyfully. Some of the kids ran over to Aang while other remained with the crowd being cheerful seeing Aang. The adults didn't looks so cheerful, even looking a bit offended.
"I knew it" Sokka yelled pointing his fingers at Sora and Aang as they neared the villagers.
"You signaled the Fire Navy with that flare! You're leading them straight to us, aren't you?" Sokka asked accusingly.
"Aang and Sora didn't do anything! It was an accident" Katara said defending her new friends.
"Yeah we had no idea a flair would shoot in the sky" Sora said.
"We were on the ship and there was a booby trap and we booby-ed right into it" Aang said nervously as Katara glared at Sokka. Gran-Gran looked worriedly at Katara.
"Katara, you shouldn't have gone on that ship! Now we could all be in danger!" Gran-Gran said.
"Don't blame Katara. I brought her there. It's my fault." Aang quickly said with sorrow.
"Aang it's not just you're fault, I thought it was best to face your fears too" Sora said.
"Aha! So the traitors have confessed. Warriors away from the enemies" Sokka commanded trimphantly.
"The foreigners are banished from our village" Sokka annouced. Donald was outraged.
"WAIT A MINUTE HERE, THEY JUST SAID IT WAS ON ACCIDENT... KATARA WAS THERE TOO, AND SHE WOULD NEVER SIGNAL THIS FIRE NAVY, SO WHY WOULD SORA OR AANG DO SO... ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF HER" Donald challenged.
"YOU STAY QUIET" Sokka yelled. Goofy stood by Donald, just as angry.
"DONALD IS RIGHT, WHAT KIND OF LEADER ARE YOU IF YOU DON'T GATHER ALL THE FACTS FIRST" Goofy asked.
"ONE THAT IS PROTECTING MY PEOPLE" Sokka replied in anger. Katara clenched her fist in anger at Sokka's lack of justice.
"Sokka you're making a mistake" Katara said.
"NO I AM KEEPING MY PROMISE TO DAD" Sokka replied in anger, then he pointed at the general area of Aang, Sora, Donald, and Goofy.
"I'M PROTECTING YOU FROM THREATS LIKE THEM" Sokka said.
"They are not our enemies! Don't you see, they brought us something we haven't had in a long time... fun" Katara pointed out.
"Fun?! We can't fight firebenders with fun!" Sokka said with annoyance.
"You should try it sometime" Aang said optimistically.
"Get out of the village... NOW" Sokka demanded.
"Grandmother, please. Don't let Sokka do this!" Katata pleaded.
"Katara, you knew going on that ship was forbidden. Sokka is right. I think it best if the foreigners leave" Gran-Gran said.
"Fine! Then I'm banished, too!" Katara announced in rage, grabbing onto Sora and Aang, Donald and Goofy following.
"Come on guys lets go" said Katara as she pulled Sora and Aang.
"Where do you think you're going?" Sokka asked with anger.
"To find a waterbender. Aang and Sora are taking me to the North Pole" Katara said.
"We are?" Aang asked confused.
"Great" Aang then said cheerfully.
"Katara... would you really choose them over your tribe... your own family?" Sokka asked with a bit of shock and hurt. Katara stopped, right between Appa and her tribe. Katara looked down sorrowfully and Sora put his gloved hand on her shoulder, with sadness on his face.
"Katara, I don't want to stand in the way between you and your family" Sora said.
"Neither do I" Aang agreed in sadness. "So, you're all leaving the South Pole? This is goodbye" asked Katara sadly. Sora looked at her, remembering something he had told Riku in Hollow Bastion.
"Katara, it is never truly goodbye, you are my friend... and if you think of us now and then... then our hearts will be one, we will always be united in our hearts" Sora said. Katara looked at Sora, Aang, Donald, Goofy, and in their pockets Jiminy, Chip, and Dale... they'd all be united in heart.
"Thanks for going penguin sledding with us" Aang said.
"Where will you go" Katara asked in a quiet sad tone.
"Guess I'll go back home and look for the airbenders, while looking for parts for Sora's ship" Aang answered. Then Aang came to a realization.
"Wow, I haven't cleaned my room in a hundred years. Not looking forward to that" Aang said making Donald chuckle a little. Aang and Sora's group then got aboard Appa.
"It was nice meeting everyone" Aang said.
"I hope you all will have a good life" Sora said. Sokka crossed his arms.
"Let's see your bison fly now air boy" Sokka taunted.
"Come on Appa, you can do it... yip yip" Aang said encourageingly. However Appa merely got up and walked away.
"Yeah I thought so" Sokka said mockingly.