Chapter 28- 808's and You

"Lev." Crawfords voice wakes me up, I just mumble as I snuggle my head more into his neck. I keep my eyes closed, I wanna sleep. "Levi." He repeats...his voice seems rushed, what happened? I open one eye to see him looking at his phone shocked.

"nhsjhd." I say mumbling random words, I open both eyes to try to wake myself up. "What happened?" I ask sitting up, he does the same. Yes he ended up staying the night, a whole day without baby had to be made up by a night of cuddles and disney movies.

"Issy is blowing up the group chat talking shit about you."

"You have a group chat?" I ask, "Without me?"

"Issy created it and its not important right now...she's saying you used Ava."

"For what?" I ask since I completely forgot about them.

"Friends, to be 'cool.' and for me."

"Does she really think that I would have trouble making friends like yes I'm awkward but I'm not desperate."

"She has pictures of you and Ava and wants to post them talking about how you used her." Crawford says alarmed, aww he's so scared.

"Baby calm down, she won't." I say putting on hand on his shoulder. "You're so scared."

"She wants to 'expose' us." My face is now matching his. What? Why? That could ruin Crawfs relationship with his fans, this shit is way too far.

"What do we do? I mean if they find out from her and not you it wi-that bitch!" I say now angry by her 'blackmail' "All over the fact that we cancelled our plans? She so problematic!"

Wait, she can 'expose' me all she wants but I can son get her back harder. This will sound weird but I have her nudes...I know wow we're close but she wanted tips on her body she was feeling self conscious and I can so post them...not that I would I'm obviously not that mean but this bitch better not mess with my boy.

I just smile and sit up, I look over to a confused Crawford.

"I thought you were angry?"

"I was but I have her nudes." I say standing up and walking towards the kitchen.

"Wait whoa Lev, what?"

"I won't actually send them I'll just...blackmail her? She's doing the same to me and only if I need to." I say defending myself.

"Only to-what? How did you get them?"

"We're close friends." I say shrugging.

"Very close, wait so do you think she'll actually do it?"

"What is everyone else saying in the chat about it?"

"Matt is backing you up, Eliha is for it so is Sol and Golden hasn't said anything." He says, staring at his phone. "Why is she still going? I mean you're not talking shit but she is."

"She's a bitch, its what they do. Me? I'm an asshole it's a little different." I say.

"You're not an asshole."

"I kind of am, I have to be, I'm a Kanye fan and to stand up for him no matter what means I'm an asshole." He laughs.

"You're cute."

"I know." I say with a smile showing my dimples, I walk into my closet to pick an outfit for the day. "Wanna do something today?" I ask since I'm free, like usual.

"Breakfast/Lunch date?" he asks, His face lights up, uh oh he has an idea. "Beach Day!" My face now matches his, oh my gosh I haven't been to the beach in such a long time.