Chapter 4- Breath Me

HE CALLED ME ADORABLE BYE

"Music?" He simply asks, I smile and nod as I happily take the AUX cord and start playing Jeremih Woosah.

I slightly sing a long to the lyrics but stop myself when I realise how dirty they are.

"Wow so much for being innocent." Crawford says with a smirk as he looks at me for a split second.

"I never said I was innocent I'm just anti social." I say proudly.

"Well why would someone as pretty as you need to be anti social?" He asks smoothly. Well fuck. He's hot, cute, nice car, Canadian AND he's fly as fudge. This kid is literally irresistible (that FOB reference tho ;) )

"So where are we going?" I ask trying to change the subject and keep the conversation from becoming an awkward silence.

"I'm just following Chris." He says calmly.

"Great." I breath, he doesn't even know where he's going wow isn't this a great day.

"Sarcasm?"

"NAHHHH." I say sarcastically making us both laugh. I smile as I look outside the window to see such a beautiful city.

The streets are buzzing and alive filled with so many different characters. I like the current vibe. It's... Right.

"Alright let's go explore the Unknown." Crawford says as he opens his car door. I smile as I also get out of his luxurious car.

We walk over to Chris, Kirsten and Karisma or Kizzy, would she be okay with me calling her Kizzy? No that's just weird I'll sound like I'm trying too hard to make friends.

My phone buzzes, Eva

Roomieee: LEVI BABY I LOST YOU WHERE ARE YOU?

Leviii: I'm with Chris and Crawf

Roomieee: Can you please come home? Something happened in sosososorry I have to ruin your day but I really need to talk to you

"Levi you coming?" Kirsten calls out, I look up to see everyone  walking ahead of me...oops. I quickly catch up and look back down at my phone.

"I'm so sorry but I really have to go, Eva says it's an emergency, thanks for the tour though?" I awkwardly say as I look at Eva's message.

"Is she okay?" Chris asks as he steps up towards me.

"Yeah no I don't know she didn't say much."

"I'll give you a lift." Chris says as he walks beside me towards his car, I'm kind of bummed that I didn't get to ride in Crawfs car since it's such a sexy car, yes I just called a car sexy.

Kind of like hi-

"Sorry we didn't get to give you a tour." Chris says as he reverses the car.

Wait what?

"What? No-no-no I'm sorry I'm leaving and wasted your time."

He just smiles as he continues to drive, aww his smile is so adorable.

----

"Hey is everything okay?" I ask as I get inside. I see Eva Teala Merideth and another girl sitting on the couch.

"Yeah is everything ok?" I ask as I put my iphone on the counter and take off my shoes.

"Yeah I just need to like organise things like our groceries and stuff are you allergic to anything? Because I like to cook mah vegan dinners and I don't  know if you have any issues or anything." She says.

"No! No of course not I'm fine and I have no allergies. Whos your friend?" I ask as we both walk into the kitchen. I pick up my phone and sit on the counter top as Eva looks at her rice and stir fry of many vegetables. "Damn that smells good."

"I don't know why but I feel like you're just such a child." She says while laughing. I join in with her, because of our heights and personalities ever since day one of living here Eva has been treating me like a child, as a joke obviously.

"Oh and that's one of our friends Jacinta. You should go and say hi."  I smile as I nod and pick up my shoes walking towards my room. I open my closet and put them down in one of the empty box spaces I have for shoes.

I walk into my bathroom and decide on a quick shower, socialising can wait.

Once I'm out I change into some grey Nike sweats and a tight grey crop, I put on some fuzzy white socks and then I walk out of the cold bathroom into the heated apartment.

I literally flop into my bed, nap time.

I hear a chorus of laughter from the living room, Eva's friends must still be here. Oh well I'll just sit in my room which is very dark, but that's okay.

I scroll through Netflix but there is literally nothing that I feel like watching. I may as well go out there.

I slowly walk out of my room. Once again Eva is in the kitchen. I feel like I should really help out more but she just always beats me to the kitchen.

I walk over to her.

"Need any help?"

"Finally you're awake, and I'm good I've almost finished. We're having vegan Chile for dinner." Ok yes yum.

I enter the lounge to see all the girls still there.

"Oh hi you must be Leia."

"Levi."

"Yeah that, I'm Jacinta!"