Chapter 6- Just Me

We all walk into Chris and Crawfords house, I awkwardly walk behind them since I've only ever been here once.

"Oh, Levi hi! It's so great to see you again!" Kizzy says walking towards me, she opens her arms for a hug which I gladly accept.

"Why are you guys back so early?" She asks letting go of me, Crawford just scratches the back of his neck whilst Chris breaks the eye contact.

"We got um lost." I just give her a crooked smile, Karisma obviously doesn't believe us but she lets it slip.

"Okay... Well Kirsten and I are heading out for ice cream if you wanna come with?"

Shit. How do I always end up in these situations. Crawford awkwardly glances in my direction while I stare at Chris begging that he says no. This is far too much socialising.

I just wish I could be back in my room on tumblr with some Melanie Martinez in the background. Running through the parking lot he chased me and he wouldn't stop. (Btw I'm listening to that rn)

"Sure I didn't have breakfast so this would be perfect." I just stare at him with shock, my eyes connect with Crawfords who was already looking at me, he just gives no emotion. Uh oh was my reaction offensive, I didn't mean it as if I didn't want to hand out with them

"Should I uber home? I just don't want to overstay my welcome." I say awkwardly

"You're definitely not overstaying! We want you here youre fun!" Karisma says with a smile. Chris just looks at me with disbelief. Well this is awkward.

"Sorry, I uh didn't realise I said that aloud." I just look at the floor with my cheeks a bright shade of pink. Ughhh this is so embarrassing.

"Ok well me and Levi are taking my car since she loves it bye." Crawford says gripping my hand and taking me outside. As soon as we get outside he just stares at me with a massive grin obviously trying not to laugh at me.

"I knew you said you were anti social but wow." I just death glare him but doesn't last for long since I can't be mad at his adorable face and his cute little dimple that appears when he smiles or smirks. Oh ok wow Levi pls stop.

Crawford chuckles as he unlocks his car, I haven't driven my car in ages. Well it's only been like a week but being away from my baby is agonising.

"You good?" He asks as he leans on his car and tilts his head slightly.

"I miss my baby." I say as I sigh, Crawford looks at me shocked and a little pissed. Why is he angry chill.

"My Audi R8. I miss my baby." I say clarifying once I realise it sounded likes was talking about my boyfriend... Or girlfriend who knows at this point. Too bad I'm too sad for a relationship. Crawford relaxes and just rolls his eyes with a playful smirk as he enters the car.

"Let me guess you want the AUX?" He asks as we watch the others get into Chris's car. I just look over to him and smile as I gladly that the cord out of his hand.

I play 'Untitled Number 2' by Kendrick Lamar.

"Kendrick fan huh?" Crawf asks, I just give him a 'are you serious?' Look. "Right stupid question." He says with a laugh, I instantly smile, his laugh is just one of those laughs that kind of is contagious.

Dayum Jawline tho.

"Done staring at me?"ohmygosh.