Chapter 14- Me-ow

I lay on my couch as I stare out my window, wow I feel blessed

I lay on my couch as I stare out my window, wow I feel blessed. I look at  the beautiful sun, and all the other buildings around me.

I snapchat the view, well that's preeety. I see a little notification thingy pop up, SUPER NINJA SQUAAAAA, I giggle at the name.

MATT: WHOS ON?

MATT: GOLDEN CAN I COME OVER IM BORED!

MATT: LEVI CAN I COME OVER?

MATT: sorry hahah just realised caps was on :)

Golden: fuck off Matt

MATT: Awwwwww Golden why would you say that. I'm in tears.

MATT: Levi you there? LEVIII PLS IM SO BORED

Levī: yeah sure 😒😂

---
"Leviiii, pass me the chips." Matt shrieks as he tries to reach the bowl without moving, I laugh as I get the bowl and push it further away. He sits up, well that got him up. "You did not." He says glaring at me, I chuckle, he launches and in a second he's practically on top of me, he grabs me beanie, gets off and throws it into the bin.

"There was no trash in there dumbass." I say as I pat down my braided hair. He sticks his tongue out adorably, I've known Matt for like a day and we already act like best friends. I hear a knock at the door, who? Before I can stop him Matt races to the door, I hear Golden say hi, Golden?

Golden runs into my apartment and jumps on a couch, One of his friends walk in With Matt but i don't have time to say hi since golden has already  thrown all the cute pillows everywhere.

"Golden!" I yell as I pick up the pillows, throw him off the couch, and place them back neatly.

"So what were you and Matt doing alone?" Golden asks wriggling his eyebrows.

"Yes, you can come over. And yes you can invite a friend."

"Avoiding the question, I see."

"LEVI AND I DID NOTHING!" Matt yells from the kitchen, I giggle. "EXEPT  FOR MAKING OUT ON THE COUCH YOU'RE SITTING ON!"

"What ew no! All that happened was Matt laying on my couch eating junk food!" I say in defence.

"Matt you lazy fuck." Golden's friend says with a laugh. "I'm Sam by the way." He says bending over to shake my hand, alright then.

"I'm Levi." I say with a smile, he sits back down on the couch.

"Hey some of the other guys are going out tonight, are we going?" Golden asks staring at his phone.