His hand wandered up and into the waistband of my jeans and boxers, making me let out a gasp when his fingers brushed against my hard, aching shaft.

Marius swore softly under his breath and rubbed his thumb against the swollen head that was slick with pre-cum before pulling away and letting me watch him suck on it. I swallowed back a noise of approval and lent up, about to take him under my grip when there was a sharp knock at the door.

We stayed frozen in place, hoping whoever it was would assume we were sleeping and just leave.

"Cooey, are you two finished fucking yet?"

My gaze wandered to Marius and I watched him roll his eyes to the Heavens before he slowly began to untangle himself from me, leaving me feeling cold and sexually frustrated. I flashed my fangs in annoyance and saw my mate smirk.

"Don't worry," He pressed his lips against my cheek. "We will continue this at a later date... Call it a rain check."

"I don't want to stop, what if..." I trailed off and bit my lower lip, refusing to meet his fiery gaze though he let out a sigh and yanked on some sweat pants before sitting beside me.

"Hey, don't think like that," He reached out to caress my arm through my shirt. "We have all the time in the world, worrying isn't going to get you anywhere now is it?"

"Can I come in now? Are you decent?"

A rumble escaped my chest and from the other side of the door I could hear Noah chuckle.

Marius pulled on a shirt next before smoothing it out and giving me a smoldering look. I forced back the urge to shiver and pulled the blanket off the end of the bed and set it over my lap, effectively hiding my straining hard on.

"Ready?"

I glanced up to find Marius watching me, a grin etched onto his lips. Almost shy like, I nodded and with that he opened the door and in strode Noah.

He was dressed in acid washed jeans, a dark shirt and his leather biker jacket. I had to admit he did look good, that is, until he dragged a hand through his hair and flashed us a knowing grin. "So you having fun without me? Tsk, tsk tsk."

My cheeks burned and he opened his mouth to say something else crude no doubt when a piece of material flew through the air and hit him in the face.

Noah huffed and untangled himself from the shirt and sent Marius a glare though the older vampire seemed oblivious, whirling round the room quicker than you could blink, gathering his belongings up before stuffing them into his bag.

"What was that for?" He mumbled in french and threw the shirt onto the chair before beginning to pace.

"Don't tease him," Marius pulled on his shoes and then headed for his jacket, "That's my job."

A flashed him a smile despite my blushing cheeks and shifted on my spot to let Marius kiss me. He pressed his lips to mine and a shiver of desire ran through me before my hands wandered up to merge with his locks.

My pulse was racing and Marius let out a soft groan of pleasure whilst I tugged at his hair. His hands went up to grip my shirt, dragging me flush against him until Noah cleared his throat and effectively shattered the moment.

Marius growled and we pulled away from each other and shot the French vampire a look of annoyance. He held up his hands in mock surrender, though his eyes were glinting with amusement. "Sorry to break up your make out session but don't you think we should get going?"

My gaze wandered from him to the window and I let out a heavy sigh when I saw the moon hanging high whilst the sky was littered with stars.

"Noah is right, we should go before dawn creeps up on us... Texas isn't exactly a five minute walk away."