Thirty One

From the corner of my eye I could see Marius walk into the room wearing nothing but a towel. It hung low on his hips, water still glistening on his skin as I slowly bit my lower lip and resisted the urge to gape at him.

"Aren't you suppose to be packing? We leave soon."

Refusing to take my gaze off the book I was reading, I smiled. "I packed whilst you were showering... I don't have many belongings so didn't take long."

Marius grunted and strolled over to the open flamed fire, giving me the opportunity to ogle him from behind. The things I want to do with that ass, I mused softly, so many things...

"Mmm suppose I have to pack and then we can head off," He dragged a hand through his damp, wet hair. "Been a while since I've gone on an exhibition, years even."

I cocked an eyebrow and watched him slowly pull the towel away from him to rub it into his hair. "Oh," My voice came out hoarse and I felt my cheeks burn whilst blood rushed south. "You should really get a move on... or we won't end up going tonight."

"And why is that, Little vampire?"

Without letting my gaze leave him, I tugged the corner of the page down before shutting my book. It rested on my lap as I dragged my fingers over the hard cover, voice soft. "You prancing around naked is distracting."

Marius chuckled and ever so slowly turned to face him. He looked glorious in his birthday suit and I forced back a moan of approval at the sight of him.

He began to prowl towards me, like a predator stalking it's prey and I could do nothing but shiver in anticipation when his knees hit the mattress and his body blanketed my own. "I'll have you know," His teeth nipped my ear, "I don't prance."

A giggle escaped me and I moved to wrap my arms around his neck, enjoying the way his body molded with mine. "So if it's not prancing what would you call it? Your certainly not wandering around in just a piece of cloth for no reason."

His lips brushed my throat and I closed my eyes, tilting my head back and silently offering him my skin. Marius grinned against me and I felt him flex, pushing his cock against my crotch teasingly. "I'd say it was more of flaunting, you like seeing this body of mine."

My cheeks tinted pink and I squirmed beneath him. "I do but we should be getting ready..."

Despite my words, I let my hands wander the planes of his muscular back before digging my nails into his skin. I was rewarded with a throaty moan which had desire lighting every nerve in my body.

"So we should..."

His kisses turned to bites and blood rushed south as I moaned and squirmed beneath his body. My hands wandered up his spine to grip his hair, wondering idly when he would get round to cutting it again before his lips against mine snapped me from my dwindling thoughts.

My cock strained against my cotton briefs and Marius grounded his hips against me, causing delicious tingles of pleasure to run through my body as he whispered filth in my ear.

"Noah... will be here... soon." I gasped between kisses. "We need... to get... ready."

Marius almost purred against me, cock swelling and pressed teasingly against my crotch. I bit my lower lip and couldn't help but shiver when his hand wandered down between us to grab me through my jeans.

Moaning softly, I felt him grin against my skin before reluctantly pulling away, his damp hair brushing against my forehead as he gazed down at me. "I suppose I should get dressed now ay?"

I nodded however I lent up to brush my lips against his anyway, silently pleading with him. A grunt left him and I wrapped my legs around his middle, dragging him flush against my body whilst he chuckled low in his throat.