chapter8 The combat arena

You see professor Ozpin.

Ozpin: Hey Y\N how's the first day of classes going?

You: Great sir leading the team is a lot fun! History was interesting too.

Ozpin: Good to hear Y\N. Well I'll let you get going to the next class.

You: OK see you around sir!

Yang rushes up to you.

Yang: What was that about? yang asked she had a cute smile on her face

You: OH don't worry Ozpin is just checking up on me!

Yang grabs your hand

Yang:Come on will be late to the arena!

They rush to the arena and sit down next to team

Weiss: You guys are lucky the bell just rang! What happen anyway?

You: Ozpin stopped and talk to me for a bit thus my slowness.

Weiss: AHH I see fair enou...

A teacher walks in the class looks over and the whole area is filled with chills...

?: Hello class my name is Mrs.goodwitch I'm your personal combat trainer. I'll teach you tactics for the battlefield and general combat knowledge. Sounds good?

No one responds back to Mrs. Goodwitch.

Mrs.GoodWitch: So is that fine with you students?

Class responds with a yes

Mrs.Goodwitch: Great to hear! So here's the first combat exercise.

A huge holographic screen comes up it shows a roulette of students!
It slows down and then stops...

Mrs.goodwitch: OK let's begin sorry if I mispronounce names first y/n vs. Phy-Phray....

Phyra: The names phyra mam.

Mrs.goodwitch: Ah I see thank you both of you come to the combat arena.

Ruby: Good luck y/n!
Yang: Knock her dead!
Weiss: Take the first win home
Blake pulls out a flag with the team rwby printed on it. I walk down as team jwnpra are giving encouragement to their teammate!

Mrs.goodwitch: Now that were here allow me to explain the rules...

You hear her speaking but your hearts racing the entire freshman class is watching you! What do I do how do I fight phyra? What's her special aura ability? What should I do!

You snap out of it! phyra charges at you full speed!

You jump high to avoid it but she's too fast she stops and throws her spear right at you!

You think to yourself Well this is a position! You twist your body right and use your gloves to make a shield.

You: Ugh!
She scraped your side!
(Stay calm land on the ground reset position to neutral.)
You land on the ground and jump back.
You: I see it her opening!

When she throws her staff she puts her shield to her side if I charge in straight I can take her down with a quick combo... But no time to react!

You jump into the air once again and boost your self towards phyra as you shrink. The staffs wind current almost blows you back. You run on top of it jump and!! Let out a unrelenting combo with a sword you created 1 left slice hits. A right slice hits. Throws a right roundhouse Doge's it.

YOU: Damn it...

Phyra pulls her shield back.

You: Wait...

The shield slams our back as you get bodied her sword comes out left slice right overhead hit she grabs you and throws you to the ground. BAM

Announcer comes on winner phyra...

She picks you up.

Phyra: Great match y/N great stuff.

You: Same to you phyra amazing play!
______________________________________
After combat arena wraps up the team heads to the dorm.

You: Sorry guys I kinda dropped the ball...

Yang: Awww cheer up it could've gone wrong at least you got a punch or two in.

Weiss: And your form was decent.

Blake: At least you had a game plan some what.

Ruby: You used your cool weapon!

You: All true but I had that match! But I messed up at the end. Oh well I'll have to spar with her.

Yang: See there ya go!

Blake: Yeah all great but what are we gonna eat for lunch?

You: I'll fly in to town and pick up some burgers and groceries chill with y'all?

RWBY: Great!

A/N: F*** it lets continue this lit story and give y'all what you want. Oh well RT wins this time... Anyway check out my YT channel