Chapter6- Combat arena *sigh*

After the exchange the team gets ready for the school day.

You: Alright team first order of business is breakfast. After that it's the history class. Then science on the Grimm. And for the rest of the day the combat arena!

Ruby: Sounds like a pretty nice schedule. Especially the combat arena part!

Yang: You forgot one thing y/n...

You: What I did? Oh right lunch after the arena then we're free for the day!

Blake: Speaking of classes don't you think we should get going?

Rwyj- WERE GONNA BE LATE!

The team dashes out the door  and sprints to the breakfast room. By the time they get there breakfast just opened.

You: Just in time!

The line was serving a nice breakfast. Toast,waffles,ppancakes,etc! It was a create your own breakfast line. Simply beautiful.

Yang: Hey y/n why do you talk to yourself out loud?

(You blush to yourself)

You: Ummm noreasonreallyletsjuatgoeat!

The team grabs food and sits down at a table. The table allows for one more team to sit at.

The team jwnpa Sits down.

Juane: Hey team rwbyj how's it going?

Ruby: Remember the j Is silent

Jaune: Right...

You: *ahem* Were doing pretty good for a first day.  how are YOU Juane I saw you got pinned to that tree... twice.... did it hurt?

Jaune looks at you and shutters.

Juane: Yes... Wait y/n you haven't met my team!

The team begins introducing themselves. A girl with pink hair and a heart keyhole talked first.

Nora: Hey my names nora!

Next was a girl you knew phyrra

You: Red hair? Are you phyrra nikkos?

Phyrra: *sigh* yes I am..

You: Cool. By the way I will destroy you in the arena.

Next was a boy with black hair and a pink stripe in his hair. He looked Asian.

Ren: Names ren.

You ( quick and to the point he's cool!)

Last was the girl you saw on the bus. She dyed her hair blue with green streaks.

Azura: Hey y/n you where that kid on the bus! Nice to formally meet you.

You: Yeah it is nice. Well I would love to chat more but our classes are about to start.

The teams get up and walk over to the first class history.