Chapter 7 History teachers

The team takes a seat in the history class yang sits down next to ruby you sit next to blake and Weiss is next to the left of you.

???: Hello class. How's is everyone feeling my name is professor oblek.

The class responds with a couple grunts one kid said ok and most if them said good.

Professor obleck: Great to hear class!

He begins to power on a projector and a slide of a grim monster pops up.

Professor obleck: Class do you know what this creature is?

Weiss's hand raised quickly.

Professor obleck: Ahh yes the huntress in white.

Weiss: the creature is a grim spawn. Oh and my name is weiss.

Professor Obleck: Very good Mrs. Weiss. Yes these fearsome creatures are extremely dangerous...

Before you know it he was telling a story. Honestly it wasn't that bad of a story even if it sounded pretty fake you were invested until the end.

You: Wow that's really cool!

Professor obleck: Well glad you feel that way! It's good to hear students are enjoying the stories of olden times!

He chuckles to himself

Professor obleck: SO CLASS I want you guys to write a short paragraph describing why you all want to become hunters and huntress's I'll see you guys later.

The bell rings.

A/N: Imma try to update more frequently maybe short chapters 3 times a week IDK yet. I'm gonna be busy this week heading to a tourney in philly WISH ME LUCK! anyways love you guys thanks for the support. (Oh and the one guy with ocd sorry if I came off harsh you a cool dude)