Chapter 2 Welcome to Beacon!

You wake up and look to your nightstand.

You: Wait where's my ala... Oh right its all packed. I can't believe I'm finally going to beacon academy!

You hear a ring at the doorbell

*ding dong*

You: Oh no I'm late!

You rush to out to the living room

Your mom opens the door it's Dr.Ozpin!

Your mom begins to talk to him as you run over to the bathroom to get washed.

When you come out Dr.Ozpin is talking to your parents and is very patient despite running pretty late...

You: Good Morning Dr.Ozpin! How's it going?

Dr.ozping: Pretty good (Name). Are you ready to leave?

You began to feel a tear run down your cheek then you start crying... you walk over to hug your family one last time...

You: Goo... *ahem*. Good bye guys i'll see you soon during my first break. Oh and bro be carefula dn do good in school! Promise me that!

Brother: OK I promise!

Dad: Son make sure you do good in school... And if anything happens you know you can come back home!

You: Thanks Dad!

You grab your bags and head over to Ozpins car. You put your belongings in the back.

You:GOOD BYE EVERYONE!

They wave good bye back the long car ride began...

Dr.Ozpin: So (name) your record is very professional. I do have some questions though.

You: Go ahead and ask away Dr.Oz..

Don't worry about the formality's even on school grounds.

You: Right sorry. Ozpin what all do you want know?

Dr.Ozpin: Who are you y/n? Like what do you think your purpose is to be precise.

You: My purpose? simple. Become a hunter, Find that son of a bitch Adam. And correct everything that's wrong.

Dr.Ozpin: Wait Adam of the  white fang? What do you know about him?!

You: Before I was adopted I had a family. This Adam guy took my village and parents away from me. everything I had gone by sword swipes. And getting adopted and dumped by the Schne family only added salt into the wound. 

Dr.Ozpin remains quiet. 

You: It's life. This is the shit we have to deal with on a day to day basis. and honestly I could care less. I want resolve. I want justice and I personally think Beacon will bring that too me.

Dr.Ozpin: That's going to be up for you to decide y/n. You have such potential, But don't squander it by chasing after one man--

The car pulls up to the airport and Ozpin escorts you on to a airship.

You: Thank you Ozpin! I'll see you soon. 

Ozpin: Very well good luck! And your welcome for the ride.

End of chapter2

RWBY: Unofficial Spin Offजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें