T W E N T Y - O N E : UNEASY

Mulai dari awal

Everyone shrieks and rushes to Gakushuu's side. Gakushuu, although greatly baffled, put his hand up to halt everyone.

"Shuu, you lied! I trusted you and you lied!" Hime couldn't help it now. Her tears of sadness and regret for trusting every word that was uttered to her on the rooftop is a fraud; a lie; a feint; all part of Gakushuu Asano's strategy.

"What?" Gakushuu questions, his mauve eyes reflecting the amount of confusion that he is feeling. What does she mean, I lied?

"I swear, Shuu. If everyone in Class E ends up getting hurt, I will destroy your whole life." It breaks her heart that she had to be an enemy to Gakushuu; that she had to be the one who destroys every bridge they ever built. With that, she bites her lip and stare at Gakushuu. She couldn't even move her own body. She knew she has to go and help out but she couldn't move. She has a huge pang of guilt when she sees his pained mauve eyes. Hime knows Gakushuu better than anyone and she can easily see through his semblances. Taka found herself calling out for Hime and the class is in a huge riot.

"Who the hell do you think you are, you bitch?!"

"You should be grateful that you were even welcomed here!"

"It's about time that you leave, ungrateful wench!"

"Every time you get in class, you would only disrupt our lessons!"

Hime couldn't even bother to reply them. They are only spectators that could only judge her based on how she acts and what she does. They're not enough to make her lose her mind. But Gakushuu is. He is always enough because of the mutual feelings and things shared between them. They had a connection and the same goes to the 5 Virtuosos.

"Hey, everyone should just be quiet. It has nothing to do with you guys anyway!" Tomoya Seo scoffs. Of course, he doesn't like how brash and aggressive Hime is acting now, but she is in fact still his friend and someone he looks up to.

"The one who pricked the thorn rose is Gakushuu. Why are you all over reacting?" Ren Sakakibara questions, flipping his hair. Ren and Hime have always been close. He never agreed to send her to class E just because she cares about the students' wellbeing.

"Even if she acts that way, her grades still stand strong. What about you guys?" Teppei Araki comments as he quietly writes small notes on his textbook.

"It honestly doesn't have anything to do with you guys so just mind your own business." Natsuhiko Koyama pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

With that, the whole class became quiet. Some blushes in embarrassment and some red in anger. They couldn't believe the 5 virtuosos actually sided with a barbarian from class E. Hime looks at the 5 Virtuosos and finds that they weren't looking at her anymore. Maybe out of understanding, maybe out of pity; she doesn't know and she doesn't care.

Why isnt Shuu saying anything?

"Asano-san, what's the meaning of this?" Taka-sensei asked in the midst of chaos. She didn't even bother coating the disappointment dripping in her voice. Gakushuu furrows his eyebrows and stands up. He calmly dusts off his pants and sits on his seat. He was in a deep thought; trying to connect the dots.

All I did today was talk to Akabane. I told him everything he needed to know and the reason why I did all this and then I went to find Hime.

Gakushuu's eyes went wide when realisation hits him like a pile of bricks.

I came across principle Asano's office.

As soon as Gakushuu returns from his talk with Karma, he immediately knew he had to find Hime. He wants to set things right with her. He wants to set her free. He realises that his feelings wont get through Hime. This isnt the Hime he once knew. This is a different Hime and she is like a bird trapped in a birdcage. He has to set this right – he has to. After all, Hime is the person that he loves most. Hhe was about to make his way towards the roof top when he saw the leader and his vice repeating something under their breath but they just look like they're under the influence of drugs and is most likely disrespected his father which results to zombie walking and eyes blank and cold like dead man's. The air is thick with bloodlust that even Gakushuu is suffocating in it. He thought he shouldn't have bothered by it because after all, Hime is the most important one at this moment and moments to come.

Gakushuu clicks his tongue that he knew he could've prevented this from happening if only he found out earlier. And suddenly, as if his consciousness is trying to make a joke out of him, it takes the shape of his father, telling (or taunting, he couldn't be sure) something that Gakuhou had always told him.

"Asano-kun, if you're curious, you should find out about it. However, curiosity has a price and the payment is regret. However, you can choose the regret of not knowing it earlier and the regret of not knowing at all."

And he is regretting. He regrets not finding out about this earlier.

"Im wasting time." He hears her mumble. "I'm going to the Satellite campus." Hime says, looking straight into Taka-sensei's numb red eyes. She was too blinded with fear, worry and anger to even realise that Taka has been crying.

"You are forbidden to go, Hime-san." Taka-sensei grabs a hold of Hime's arm. Taka is trembling. She knows exactly what's going on at the satellite campus for she, too had come across the brainwashed yakuza leader and vice. She wouldn't risk Hime for something like this. She loves Hime too much to let her go. "You can go to class E tomorrow as you are a member of class A for today."

Hime yanks her arm free. "'I am not someone that you once know. I am different now and I will never abandon a friend's call for help." Hime sees the pain reflecting in Taka's glassy eyes. Taka is going to cry again. She was definitely taken aback and Hime notices this. But she has no time to console anyone. Gakushuu stands up when he sees the pained expression on Taka's face.

I had gone too far  Hime thought and she is sure that everyone is definitely thinking about the same thing. She looks up at Taka one more time. "I will apologise later." She said, looking away. Taka smiles a little at her beloved student.

"I will apologise too so please come back safe and sound." Taka's voice cracked at the end and breaks down. Hime flashes Taka a smile before running towards the satellite campus.

When she got there, she couldn't find anything that's out of place. The class, the building and everything looks normal. No scratches on the woods, no nothing. It just seems like they just decided to go out for a while in the forest. She looks at the blackboard and finds that they were disrupted during Irina's class.

She went out to the open again and she narrows her eyes when she found something that she has been searching for.

Mud prints. 

***

Yay another chapter done! 

Sorry for the late update. I've been lazy. T_T