"I will later, I can't now." His blue eyes darkened into a shade of silver as he looked at his friend. Rupert just nodded slowly understanding, he wished there was a way to help Tom from the self destruction he set out to. He made a mental note to himself to force the food down his throat if he had to later.

He was wrenched out of his thoughts when the raven haired girl next to him moved her head from his shoulder yawning. He looked over at his fiancee and he couldn't stop the smile that tugged on his lips at seeing her sheepish stare, the way she fluttered her eyelashes open, he swore this was when she was the prettiest. "I need to stretch." She informed the group before pressing her lips onto Rupert's cheek gently and standing upright from her seat.

Andi lifted her arms over her head in order to easy out the stiffness in her back. Her eyes fully open she took in the surroundings Rupert was staring at her with a goofy expression on his face, Daniel sipped on his coffee while Dakota was asleep on his shoulder, her eyes stopped to Saloni who seemed to between anxious and sad at the same time while her boyfriend tried to comfort her in the best way possible. Lastly she locked her gaze with the blonde who sat across of her his darkened silvery eyes seemed to have a hurricane raging inside it, she felt a tug in her heart at the sight of her friend, he looked like he could be immediately cast for the Walking Dead, blood and all.

"I'll go check on Avery." She announced to her friends and Saloni and Tom immediately rose to their feet "We'll come too!" They said in unison and exchanged a look at how weird it was that they said it at the same time.

"Tom you were here all night chill a little, besides you can't go like that." She deadpanned pointing at him, he stared at her dumbfounded looking down on himself.

"What's wrong with me?" He narrowed his eyes at her folding his arms over his chest.

Andi rolled her eyes at his remark "I love you and all, but you need to have a cup of coffee, wash your face a little freshen up you don't want her to see you like that when she wakes up."

That shut him up right as he set back to his chair "I'll see her in a few then." He mumbled out under his breath staring at Saloni who linked her arm with Andi's "I'm still coming!" Saloni narrowed her eyes at Andi who just nodded.

Hands linked together the two girls sort of skipped to Avery's room mostly because Saloni was so anxious to see her sister and Andi really couldn't blame her for it, she was sure that if something ever happened to her brother that she would act the same. That was the everlasting sibling love, no matter any differences or bickering that usually happens between siblings there was always love, because after all family always came first.

Saloni unlaced her hand from Andi's as she pushed the door open slowly not to startle her sister. Her pupils dilated making her brown eyes open wide as she heard the loud beeping noise of the machines that were attached to Avery, her facial expression rather frozen, immobile, cold. Saloni felt as though someone had shaken the earth below her feet.

"Nurse, doctor! Help!" Andi was faster to react as she ran three rooms down to get a hold of a dark haired nurse that was just leaving a patient's room dragging her to Avery's.

The woman's expression turned into panic as she beeped the doctor and started to prepare the needle for an injection she gave Avery. She quickly rushed them out of the room as another nurse was coming inside "W-what's wrong?" Saloni's voice cracked as she asked the question but the nurse ignored as the both of them with the help of some paramedics pulled another set of machine into her room. The doctor rushed in shutting the door right in front of their faces.

"It's going to be okay shh calm down!" Andi whispered pulling Saloni in a tight hug in order to soothe the brunette who was crying her eyes out. In her peripheral vision Andi noticed a silhouette of a women, the heels clicking loudly against the white hospital tiles, she would've brushed it out completely had she not seen those platinum blonde locks cascading down the woman's back. She groaned inwardly catching a whirl of the sweet-baby scent releasing the event's had to do something with her- Melissa.