Chapter 16

A/N: Guys first off  I'd like to apologize for the late upload I hope you enjoy this chapter. Also I'm going to change the cover and title to the story into: Yours Again within 48 hours, I've also been rewriting it completely from now on ( and also in the rewritten parts) it will all be from a third person's point of view. So that's pretty much it I hope you guys like it, tell me if you do I'd love to get your feedback :)

*********************************************************************************

Avery woke up feeling an arm wrapped around her waist tightly, she smiled rolling around so she could face him. His features serene he looked so peaceful sleeping next to her, she placed her palm on his cheek ever so gently caressing it. He stirred awake opening his eyes sheepishly and smiled when he saw her face, it was what he was missing for so long both of them cuddled up like this. This was the first time in all this time that any of them had a good night sleep. For him Avery oozed with serenity that he couldn't find anywhere in the world, she was his own very own sanctuary.

"Morning sleepyhead" she said with a soft smile running her fingers through his blonde hair in order to push away a stray curl out of his face . Tom smiled instantly as he pulled her closer by the waist and into his chest, tangling his feet to hers in the process. He pushed his lips onto her soft ones for a second before he pulled away "Morning love." She smiled before nuzzling his neck burying her head. Like this they could stay together for days, none had any desire to get up. Being like this together seemed to make everything bad disappear.

"About last night..."she said pulling away to look him in the eyes, he pushed a strand of hair behind her ear "Last night was amazing, I really missed you." He said with so much honesty in his voice making her relax more into his arms "I was about to say the same thing."

She placed her hand lovingly on the firm planes of his chest looking at his body "You've been working out!" She said as a matter-of -facility making him chuckle lightly "Of course I'm a roman solider now." Tom winked at her making her blush just slightly.

"Sorry that was out of topic" she said snuggling into him "I love it when you get out of topic" he pressed his lips to the top of her head before she looked up at him "Tom can I just ask you for one thing?"

"Anything..." he said looking deeply into her hazel eyes, "Please don't lie to me again, ever. No matter how bad it is I'd rather know the truth and it will only get you further rather than backwards" she sighed finally getting it out of her chest.

"I promise I will never lie to you again, no matter how bad it is," He took her hand into his and placed it over his chest as sign of promise before apologizing once again "I'm sorry I lied to you than I thought you'd hate me if I told you the truth it will never happen again."

"Good..." she trailed off cupping his face gently "Though..I could never hate you Thomas." She said before pressing her lips against his gently into a sweet kiss.

"We should get up." She said pulling away from him, he pouted "I could stay like this with you all day. "

She giggled quietly "Me too but c'mon now!" She got out from under the blanket, his gaze followed her she wore nothing but his baggy t-shirt and her underwear.

"Did I ever tell you how good you look in my t-shirt?" He asked checking her out once again before sitting upright on the bed. She looked down on it before taking it off and opening the closet debating on what to wear. He stood up fast wrapping his arms around her waist from behind not being able to fight the urge to be close to her, he leaned in whispering in her ear "You know if you keep looking like that we'll never leave this room." She couldn't stop her lips from curling up into a smirk, she spun on her heel facing him he had that smirk she couldn't resist plastered right across his face.