Chapter 14: Quiet

August POV

When I woke up Alissa wasn't on ma' chest. It was dark an' all I could hea' was Erykah Badu's 'Tyrone' playin.

Wtf? She only play dat when sumbody piss ha' off. I walked upstairs an' peeked in our room an' saw ha' wit'a glass of wine in ha' han'. She was lookin down so she didn't see me. I tried ta' creep in but da' do' creaked. I cursed ta' ma'self.

"What do you want?" She looked up but ha' eyes neva met mine. She was lookin at sum picture on da' wall. I came in da' room fully an' saw she was lookin at our weddin pic. Awe hell. What I done did now?

She was playin Tyrone and drinkin her favorite wine AND lookin at our weddin pics sumn happ'nd. I slowly walked ova' an' kneeled down ta' ha' level. I touched ha' arm, but she jerked it away. Still not lookin at me. She sipped on ha' wine an' stared at da' pictu'a.

"Anthony?"

I looked up at her. "Yes?"

"What the hell do you want?"

"Whats wrong?"

She continued ta' sip ha' wine. Not sayin a word. "Talk ta' me." I rubbed ma' thumb 'cross ha' thigh.

She got up an' picked up sumn on da' nightstan'. Quickly I realized it was ma' phone. Tf she got ma' phone fa'? She looked at it shook ha' head. Den she thu' it at me. Punchin me in ma' stomach.

I picked it up an' saw da' name dat jus' fucked up ma' marriage.

Chris POV

"Aye thanks nigga." I said dapping Trey. It was night but we just finished moving my things over into my new house.

"No problem. You know I gotchu. Me, Yungin and Tyga." He said.

"So you eva find out who the mystery lady was?"

"Man I know who she is. I need to find who knows her so I can the number. Cuz let me tell you baby had back for dayzzz man!" He exclaimed.

I laughed then I sighed and looked at my new house. All I could think about was emptiness. It would be so empty since Ciara and Chri- I mean Tevante wouldn't be living with me now. This was some real bullshidd.

I walked inside I still had a lot of unpackin to do. And I was gon have BriteSkin help me decorate. I heard about her brother and I feel so sorry for her but I know Aug and the kids keepin her on her toes. Taking care if her.

Just when I was in the midst of thought about everything, my phone rang. I looked at the ID. Hmph? Thats weird. Its an unavailable number.

I clicked answer and once I actually heard it. I dropped it and ran out the house to my car. Trey was speaking to me but I wasn't listenin all I could think about was that phone call. I looked in my review mirror and saw Trey was hot on my trail.

I focused back on the road in front of me, praying she's okay.

Questions? Thoughts? Comments? Votes? Watchu think going on?

Excuse mistakes plz. Much love.😘💋

Jae😙💙👑