Chapter 10: This Is It

Ciara POV

"You're really gon do this?" I said on the verge of cries.

"Hell yea! You lied to me and that shidd hurt. What happened to the honesty? You to lied to me on the start of our marriage. Ciara... I'm not... I can't stay here. You and him are no longer my responsibility. You can have this house. Imma stay with Trey until I find one of my own." He said putting his clothes in his duffel bag.

"What about Jun- I mean Tevante?" We got his name changed two days ago. I can't believe I broke my marriage just like that.

"Again I'm not his Daddy. Call Trevor." He threw his bag over his shoulder. Then walked downstairs slamming the door, knocking down a picture. I watched his car speed off downstairs.

I walked to Tevante's room to check on him. He was still sleep. So I walked down the stairs and saw the picture that had fell. It was one of our wedding pictures. The frame was just like me and this marriage, this family,

Shattered.

Tyga POV

I banged on her door. Anger surging through my body. She came to the door in a short amount of time. When she opened it and saw me a look of guilt passed took over her face. She bit her lip and looked down at the ground, playing with her fingers.

"Im-"

I held up my hand. "Why tf didn't u talk to me? Why didn't ask me if I was okay with that?"

"Like you would've cared. You didn't want it. And I wasn't ready for it. You have a family. A wife and a child already. I didn't wanna ruin that for you. If I would've known you woulda cared so much then I would've asked you. But I didn't think you would." Draya answered.

I massaged my temples. "Draya I've lost two kids already. This now makes three. I told you would help." I sighed. "You know what fuck it. I'm over it. If you was gon kill my seed then you shouldn't have ever said anything to me about the fuckin dumb ass baby!" I stormed back over to my car and burned out the tires leaving her stunned.

August POV

I laid wit Jordin as she cried in ma' chest, soakin my wife-beata'. I combed ma' fingas thu' ha' hair. Da' do' creaked an' I snapped ma' head in dat direction. Lissa an' Mykell came in da' room lookin like dey jus' did sumn dey wasn't 'posed ta'. Mykell hopped in bed an' rubbed his Mommy's back.

"It okay Mommy." He said.

Lissa kissed ha' fo'head. "Don't cry Mommy. It okay." She combed thu' Jordin's hair.

Jordin forced a smiled on ha' face. She sat sat up an' kissed da' twins' fo'heads. She pulled ma' arm an' pulled all of us inta' a tight hug. She kissed ma' lips.

"I love you three so much. Like I couldn't ask for a better family." She small smiled. I pulled ma' three hearts inta' ma' lap. This couldn't get any betta' fa' me. Dis right hea' is all I need.

Hope you enjoyed. Tell me whatchu think.

Questions? Thoughts? Comments? Votes?

Excuse mistakes. Much love.😘💋

Jae😙💙👑