Away from Here

Before Harry could finish the letter, there was a loud thud.

Harry looked down and saw Emilia; she had passed out. Harry put the letter on the ground and knelt beside her. She seemed to be fine, just knocked out. Aunt Petunia mumble something about Emilia, but Harry just shook it off seeing they'd be away from them soon anyway, and they were. Plus, he knew Hagrid would take care of it, and he did. He gave Dudley a pig's tail which made Harry laugh so hard it hurt.

Harry honestly couldn't believe any of this was real. Hagrid let Harry sleep on it, giving Emilia and Harry his own giant coat to sleep under for the night. The Dursleys stayed upstairs, fearing to come back down.

*******

The next morning, Harry woke up to the sound of sizzling.

"Oi! Mornin' 'Arry. Sleep well?" Hagrid put another plate of sausage in front of him. Harry nodded a thanks and dug right in.

Next to him, Emilia started to stretch awake. Her finger hit the pot with what was assumably tea and she winced.

"Ouch. Careful 'ere, 'Em. Let me see," Hagrid took Emilia's hand and looked at it. It looked like a grown up holding a baby's hand. "Aw, not too bad. Notin a lil cool water can't fix, eh?" Hagrid got up and went out to grab some water from outside. "Be right back,"

Once he was out the door, Emilia turned to her twin.

"Good morning, Harry,"

"Morning, Emilia. Oh! Saved you some," He handed her the plate of sausage. She gladly took some and started digging in.

"Back! 'Ere ya go, 'Em," Hagrid came back in and handed Emilia a little wet cloth. She smiled and nodded a thanks. "Eh, yer alright? Come ter think of it, yer 'avent said a single word since I got 'ere,"

Emilia just smiled and nodded.

"She doesn't like to speak around people. Only me," Harry spoke up for her. Not harshly, just enough so Hagrid wouldn't be offended.

"Al'ight! Finish up yer breakfast, after 'is, we'll be 'eading ter Diagon Ally. Where we'll be gettin yer school supplies,"

Harry looked up at Hagrid confused.

"We're going to where?"