The Man and the Motorcycle

Everyone was awake now. Dudley was up agents the wall, Uncle Vernon was coming down the stairs with Aunt Petunia and a shotgun, and Aunt Petunia was cowering behind Uncle Vernon. Harry grabbed Emilia's arm and pulled her into a little corner to hide in. The door broke down and there was a man that stood in the door way, maybe twice the size of the average man.

As if in a trance, Emilia just stared at the man there and whispered,
"The man with the motorcycle,"

He went over to Dudley.

"Oi. Haven't seen you since you were a baby, Arry. But, um... you're a bit bigger tan I would've expected. Specially round the middle. Also, where's yer sister, 'Emi,"

"I-I-I, I'm not, I'm not Harry," Dudley just barely got out.

"I am. I'm, Harry," Harry stepped out from the corner, but still made sure to hide Emilia behind him.

"Well o course you er'. An' eh, where's yer sister, 'Emi?" he spoke with a strange accent. Protectively, Harry pushed Emilia back a bit. But, being who she is, she stepped out from behind him. She raised her hand, seeing she still only spoke when it was just her and Harry.

The large man stared in awe at the sight of the two twins.

"Aw. You ter look so much like yer parents. Great people er know, great people,"

Silence. Harry looked back at Emilia and she was pale as a ghost. He was interested, but still, knew nothing about this man.

Emilia started tugging at Harry's sleeve.

"Harry," she did her best to whisper, never taking her eyes off the man. "He's the man. The one with the motorcycle. The motorcycle that killed our parents in that car crash," Only then did he understand why she turned so pale.

"Wat was tat?" The man spoke in a cheerful tone. How could he hurt anyone?

"She, well, we. We had a dream, you were in it, and you killed our parents in that car accident," Harry tried to bravely speak for Emilia.

"Car accident? Yer parents didn't die in no car accident! Who would tell yer-," his light expression suddenly faded. "Dursley!" he growled.

Harry didn't hear anything anyone said after that. He was in too much of a daze. Their parents didn't die in a car accident? Then how'd they die? Who even was this man? After a while, Harry came back around, and it looked like Emilia was still in her daze. He nudged her and realized things must have settled down, because the man was handing him a small plate of sausage. Politely he took one and so did Emilia. They gave him a small smile and Harry whispered a "thanks". It was one of the best things they'd ever tasted. It was delicious. Seeing they were so hungry, the man offered then the rest of the plate, and the twins gladly took it. This man was so nice. He couldn't have killed anyone. He seems the type of person who'd be nice to spiders!

"Er see, Dursley? Yer starvin te poor kids ter death!" he seemed very compassionate towards the small Potters.

Then Harry started to realize his crazy side when he claimed that Emilia and him were a wizard and witch. At that one statement, Harry dropped his half eaten sausage on the ground.

"May I ask your name?" Harry asked.

"Rubeus Hagrid," Harry didn't hear what he said after that, because a memory flashed into the twins' minds.

*******

Emilia was in a crib, and she was crying. Harry was next to her, crying even harder. Their foreheads burnt like it was lit with fire. Emilia saw a large man come in front of her. He had a kind face, but everything was a bit of a blur. Emilia started to cry uncontrollably.

"Shh. Shh. Sh," the man spoke. "Don't you 'orry. Everthin's gonna be okay. I got ya," When Emilia started to cry even more, the large man picked her up and cradled her. "Shhh. Shhh. It's erkay, Emilia. I'm ere. I got ya," She finally stopped crying. Instead she just looked into this man's beetle black eyes. "It's erkay. Hagrid's ere. Hagrid's got ya,"

*******

"Wough, wough. Settle, settle there, alright now," Hagrid helped Harry balance himself out. That memory...

When he saw the world clearly again, he started to talk with Hagrid, while Emilia was still in her trance. After a few minutes, he handed Harry the letter that Emilia and him never got the chance to read. Harry looked at the address. It was the same purple ink, same faded envelope, it was amazing. He opened it and unfolded the letter. He started to read it aloud.

"Dear Mr. Potter. We are pleased to inform you that you have been excepted into Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry,"

Before he could finish the letter, there was a loud thud.