Next Time in Godzilla Warriors...

Godzilla will encounter the first enemy in the series not from his past.
Battra will find an unlikely friendship.
A little less fluffy romance crap.

As you can tell, the next story will be the Pacific Rim crossover. While Slattern is the main villain, she will be joined by 4 other Kaiju from the series: Otachi, Leatherback, Scunner, and Raiju. Also, 3 Marvel crossover stories will come out soon. The Deadpool and Symbiote stories will be shorts in the One-Off book, and another one called "Gamera: Guardians" will come out soon after. This one will be a spinoff story, and have it's own book. You can probably guess the Marvel characters who will appear in it too. Other unrelated shorts have been planned too.

In addition to those stories, I'll also make another Smash Bros Mii Fighter book, this time with Marvel characters. Shinomura will get a Mii Fighter in the Godzilla Warriors Mii Fighter book as well. Also, as a 50 follower milestone goal, as well as a sort of 5th book celebration, I'm planning on releasing another book called "Ask Godzilla Warriors". It's exactly what you think. Readers can comment questions to any character in the Godzilla Warriors stories, and have the answer to have them answered. Like I said, this is sort of a thank you for 50 followers, and a celebration for being at the planned halfway point in the Godzilla Warriors series. I am working on a lot of other stuff, both involving and not involving Godzilla Warriors, but I will release the book sometime soon. So in other words, thanks for reading!