Smh

I wasn't going to update until the weekend but I'm watching ATL as we speak and Lauren London is giving me the motivation to update 😂

"Cassie can you please stop whining it's given me a headache" he sneered at me.

"I'm in labor you asshole!" I yelled through the pain I was enduring.

"Many women have been through this and I highly doubt they whined as much as you are right now".

"Are you crazy?. Did your mother drop you or something causing some type of brain injury?!" I hope to god this labor isn't quick.

"I would watch what I say. I'm not the one in pain". He smirked.

"Is James okay?" I looked over to him and noticed he was still out cold.

"He'll be fine. He's just taking a very long nap so we can chat" he took a seat next to me. I moved over despite the pain I was in. I wanted him no where near me.

"Oh come on Cassie!. Don't be like this. Any moment now we're going to be parents" he tried to touch my stomach.

"What are you not understanding?. This baby I'm about to give birth to isn't yours. It's James'!".

"It was suppose to be mine but everything always happens for him. And he's the biggest asshole I know".

"You need therapy!". Another contraction hit me right in my lower back causing me to double over.

"I wasn't always like this... You know when they say it takes that one thing to happen and then you snap. Well James wife before she was his wife was with me. I saw her first and made a move first. I would do anything for her. I asked her to marry me and she was so happy. Until she met James at a family function we had. I didn't know until our wedding day she was fucking him the entire time. He won't admit to anything that he did wrong. But that right there made me who I am now".

"Then tell him!!!. Why must I be involved?".

"Because I wanted him to feel how I felt. But instead it backfired and now he feels nothing. While I'm here going crazy over you two".

"Unbelievable. After I give birth I'm leaving the country. My daughter will not be exposed to this craziness".

He got up and went to the bathroom. I sighed and had to figure out how in the hell am I going to get out of this mess. I'm not even worried about James. I'm all in this for myself and my daughter. This pain was crazy. But I had to get up and try to figure out what to do.

Remembering Ryan never locked the door when he closed it. But how will I distract him enough to get to the door and run?.

I heard him coming out the bathroom with mission in his eyes. If there's one thing those criminal shows teach you is side with your kidnapper.

"Ryan, come here" as I patted the other side of the bed.

"Finally coming around, about time" he eagerly took a seat on the bed leaning in closer to me.

"You're so handsome. I just hate to see you all crazy and stuff. I miss the old Ryan. The sweet and caring Ryan" as I played with his hair.

"Missing the old Ryan, girl don't tempt me" as he smiled.

"Wait?. Did you just quote drake?" I raised my brow.

"Kiss me Cassie" he just stared at me waiting. Dammit this plan wasn't going where I wanted it to go.

"Umm.. Ouch!!!! Sorry the pain is unbearable" as I doubled over. As I doubled over I noticed a small bat on the floor next to the bed. How the hell did a bat get in here. I realized James probably brought it with him. I moved my foot over to the bat and slowly rolled it over to me.

"Cassie do you know how happy you could be with me?. We can move and get married and have more kids. You'll be living such a happy life".

"I bet... Can you do me a favor?" As I batted my eyelashes and smiling so my dimple was showing.

"How can I say no to that beautiful face?" He pinched my cheeks.

"I'm thirsty, can you go in the fridge and get me something to drink?".

"Sure" he turned to me as he walked off. I stayed in the same position with the smile of my face. Once he was out of sight I picked up the bat and gripped it with all my strength. I prayed to God to let this go through so I can get the hell out of here and to a hospital.

I slowly got up and planted my two feet on the floor. I took a deep breath and walked slowly towards Ryan. Once I was behind him I raised my arms up high and just stared at the back of his head. Before I could hit him I felt someone grab me.

James grabbed the bat and swung it causing me to duck as he struck Ryan on the back of his head. Causing him to fall to the ground moaning.

"Cassie your small self wasn't going to do any damage" he grabbed my arm and ran with me out of the hotel room.

We both jetted into James car as he started up the car. As we drove off I spotted Ryan limping to his car as he was holding his head.

Shit

"James I need a hospital now!. Or I'm giving birth in this car".

"Not in my car you're not!. We don't need any fluids on this car interior. No offense".

"James shut the fuck up and just drive. Please don't let Ryan catch up to us" I pleaded.

"I won't let anything happen to you or London" he grabbed my hand as he glanced at me for assurance.

Just then I felt the car go off the road as Ryan slammed into us from the back causing the car to skid off the road into a ditch.

My Bosses' Secretजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें