What to do?.

This man literally has me laying in his bed while he gets me something to eat. My annoyance was at a 4 and now it's at a 9!. I just give him a mean look as he goes in and out of the room.

"Cheer up!. I'm making you lunch" as he smiled.

"But I didn't ask you to and I would like to go home" as I dryly said.

"I told you not until tonight. Just got to make sure you two are okay" as he pointed to my stomach.

"You know what I think for my own sanity... I might just get an abortion" as I sighed. It seemed like an easy choice.

"Excuse me?" As he stopped walking and faced me with his brow raised.

"You heard me!. I'm just going to get this handled and by next week I'll be baby free".

"What the hell you mean you're getting an abortion?. That wasn't even in my option list. We're keeping it so don't even bother to make any appointments but the ones at the doctor" as he sternly said.

"You can't tell me what to do" as I got up.

"But I can when I might be the father of this kid!. And I'm saying you are not getting rid of it" as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Whatever!. I'm not discussing this any further" as I walked out the room.

"Cassie?!. Listen to me... We both were stupid that night. I'm taking full responsibility for this situation. Plus, I don't mind being a father".

"That's good for you. But you do realize once James finds out he's going to murder me!".

"He won't do anything crazy!. But if anything I'll be there when you tell him".

"No!. Are you insane?!. Once he sees you there he'll start going crazy before I even tell him anything".

"Okay just relax you don't need to be all worked up".

"I'll figure out something!" As I pushed back my hair. And I better think of something fast. Or this could get ugly.

| the next day |

With Ryan constantly checking up on me and trying to pick a time to tell James about this pregnancy I was going crazy. And I'm not even sure if it's hormones contributing to this as well. My morning sickness was getting worse. I honesty think I've lost weight since I can't keep anything down.

I haven't told Ryan about it only because he'll get like a women and start worrying for no reason.

"Cassie?!" As I heard my name being yelled. I walked out of my room and seen Marissa standing there.

"Hey" as I exhaled a deep breath.

"What's up?. You look like shit!. Are you okay?" As she asked.

"Actually you were right. I am pregnant" as I looked away.

"I told you!. And you was like no no not me I'm not pregnant. But now what are you going to do?".

"I don't know!. Ryan knows about it only because he forced me to go to the doctor. But James doesn't know yet and honestly I'm scared to even tell him".

"This is why I told you to not sleep with your boss. Now your preggos and you don't who the father is".

"Eventually I'm going to have to do a DNA test but James is going to be the problem. He's not going to willingly give his DNA".

"You're in a mess right now. Did you think of the other option?".

"Yes, but Ryan was very against it. And since I brought that up he's been on my ass ever since. He won't stop calling me. Like right now he's blowing up my phone".