A//N

Okay people, here's the dealio.

I've been on and off updating this and putting this on hiatus all year (I'm sorry for that, really, it was shitty of me). I've made yet another author's post to say that discontinuation of this is highly possible.

I really have to explain this in a way that won't end up with lies again.

For a while now, this fandom, ship, characters, manga, anime, everything to do with Isayama and his works, have not been interesting to me. A while as in, like, months. To me, the fandom has become way too toxic for me (I mean, it's been that way for years, I was just too stupid to see that).

I'll get to the point. I'm starting to lose- no, I have lost- interest in this pairing, as I only ship them in canon mode (and that's as a platonic relationship lmao), and have been having trouble coming up with the fervor I used to write with.

I've also been dealing with everyday writer's block since before I began this book (October '15? I believe?). If it's not my depression, it's my art, and if it's not my art, it's my writing. The usual cycle.

Those mushed together creates the half assed quality I've been feeding you guys for several months on end. I could be so much better than this, and I want you all to know that.

Here's my deal: this Wednesday is my last day of school. I'll have two-three months to mess around with this story and decide if I really want to keep going with this or not. I know that I can stop anytime I want to, for health reasons, but I also know that real authors don't just stop, you know?

I know I said all summer to tinker but you all know I'll have this decided by the end of June at most.

For the readers', my growth's, and my plot line's sake, I'll try and find some way to keep going as a test for the waters. I came up with a good story line omg,,, I can't waste this.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I apologize to anyone who reads my works, enjoys them, for the Ereri. Aside from this, I will most likely (probably) not be writing this ship anymore. I gotta move on- there must be a way to light me up inside again and find the right words. This might just work. Please bear with me on this.

I'm okay c: How are you guys?
•tātorutaruto•