८Һคƿ੮૯Ր ƻ: мιѕѕση ιмρσѕѕιвℓє

Chapter 2:

"Anybody help me a giant mushroom is going to eat me," I scream as I look back to a giant mushroom gaining on me.

I pick my pace up until I see a small Pug in front of me. "Quick doggie, you got to run or the giant mushroom will eat you too."

It just stood their and turned it's head to the side, like it was telling me it understood. The giant mushroom got closer to the poor dog. But, abruptly stopped in its tracks to look down at the tiny dog.

I stared at the dog in disbelief, the next thing left me in disbelief. The dog eats the giant mushroom and starts running for me. "Your next," It groans.

. . .

I scream, feeling beads of sweat drip down my forehead.

I groan, and move in the warm silk material. Wait I don't have a silk bed-cover, my eyes shoot open and my eyes sweep the baby blue coloured room, it is bigger then my whole apartment. But, it's pretty simple with a desk and a couple of shelves on the wall.

"Shit! where am I?" I say until all the memories from last night come rushing back to me. I feel pressure on my eyes, no I will not cry! and let them see the pleasure of seeing me cry.

I hopped out of the bed, and looked around the room to find an escape route, but to my displeasure I find nothing, I groaned in annoyance.

I shuffled towards the bedroom door, putting my ear against the door and hearing nothing but silence. I swiftly open it and peek through the crack, my eyes widening at the sight of the house its a bloody mansion.

Okay, you know what I am woman on a mission: 'To get out of this bloody house.'

I tiptoe down the spiral stairs to find eight walk ways. Which all disappear into a different place. My eyes swipe along the room looking for window, nothing. Nada!

"What the actual duck fuck, why does it have to be so big?"

As I originally thought, they are in a freaking gang, great just my luck I get myself kidnapped by a gang.

Okay, think what would superman do?

Um, use his super power to see through the walls.

"Well dumbass you don't have super powers, so what are you going to do," the voice in my head snaps.

"Shut up," I snap back.

Think, Think.

Which path would batman chose, you know what stuff it.

"Innie Minnie Minnie moe, door number three it is," I open the door to find an indoor swimming pool. Okay that's not it.

Next door it's a huge ballroom, after five doors later I come to a big hallway I walk down it, to see photos scattered on the walls of generations of photos, I start to hum.

It might seem crazy what I'm about to say

Sunshine she's here, you can take a break

I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space

With the air, like I don't care baby by the way

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do.