८Һคƿ੮૯Ր 9: Drama Is Not My Friend

Chapter 9:

I look forward of the car, not letting my gaze falter. I feel the doors close, my heart flutters.

"Are you alright Cynth? It's fine, nothing bad will happen." Milo calls pleading.

I sigh, gaining all my strength to open the door. Following the boys toward the familiar house, each step my heart beats faster in anticipation and fear.

The boys look at each other in worry, as I lift my shaking hand to open the door. The click of the door, gave me the strength to push it open.

The sight I see in front of me leaves me breathless, the walls have holes in them, couches have been throw and glass has been shattered everywhere. I look at the boys in horror and worry.

"What has happened, has a tornado gone past here?" Josh cracks a joke in wonder.

Silence feels the room as yelling and growling fills the silent air.

"Ashton, I promise we will find her,"  A familiar voice beckons.

My eyes widen in fear as I see shadows coming around the corner,  instantly I hide behind Milo.

Dakota and Nick came into view and the shock that was evident on their face was scary.

"Hi," I squeaked out. They both looked at each other and raced towards me giving me a hug, in relief.

"Thank god, you have come back!" Dakota gazed at the boys, raising her eyebrow. "Who are you guys?"

"My names Milo, I'm the alpha of the Golden Pack. This is Conrad my beta and Joshua my third in command. We need to talk to Alpha Ashton about my little sister," He motions to the guys and me.

Her mouth shaped into an O. "Nice to meet you, sorry the house is a disaster. The alpha is having a tantrum."

Nick gasps! "Gez! I just realised your her brother," He nervously laughs scratching his neck. Dakota punches him,"Your so slow!" She laughs.

"Follow us this way," I look up at Milo in panic, he grabs my arm in encouragement. A small smile slips off my lips, giving me a squeeze on the hand.

We follow Dakota and Nick in anticipation, the damage follows stoping at a cream coloured door, that is filled with growls and smashing.

Dakota knocked on the door, "What is it, what did I say don't annoy me unless you had found her," He growls out the word her.

"Alpha, we have some company," Nick speaks up.

"Come in," I follow everyone in, the shape that the office was in was the same as the rest of the house. It is filled with broken walls, the table is cracked and thrown up against the wall.

My gaze skims over the room as I land on my mate, his eyes where swirling with rage, love and hurt. My heart wrenches in pain at seeing him like this. The guilt that seeps through me as the realisation hits, I did that to him.

His eyes latches on mine and then to Milo. His gazed fix with a snarl at the side of us holding hands.

"DONT.TOUCH.MY.MATE!" He walks over to me, like a predictor is about to kill it's prey.

I step backwards in fright. "Calm down, I'm her brother," Milo snaps back, pulling me behind him in protection.

"Don't hide her from me, she is mine!" He strikes Milo in the face as a gasp leaves my lips. Ashton's eyes latch onto me, my eyes widening in fear.

I step back, ready to sprint for the door. As if he knows what I intend to do, he grabs me softly and pulls me into his chest.

He inhales my sent, nuzzling my neck. Squeezing me tight, "Do you hate me so much, that you couldn't stand to stay with me?" He says distraught. My heart shattered, as those words left his plum lips.