He punched me again and again in the same place as the first time.

I was finally weak enough to give up. He yanked my underwear down and started unbuckling his jeans.

"Say it. Call me daddy."

"Daddy." I whispered while hot tears poured down my face.

I was trying to prepare myself for the worst, when the best happened.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF MY DAUGHTER!" I heard someone yell. Suddenly the creep was yanked off of me and I fumbled to pull my pants back up and wrap my arms around my chest and stomach.

I wiped my eyes enough to see through the tears to see dad- Ashton, pushing the man to the ground.

Michael came running to me and handed me his sweater trying to ask if I was okay. I was shaking and crying and I couldn't talk.

I was watching Ashton beat up the guy and he really deserved every punch he got.

When the guy was to weak to move, Ashton got off of him and sprinted towards me.

I finally broke out of my daze and noticed Michael had pulled his hoodie over my bare stomach and I was sitting in his lap, shaking uncontrollably.

Everything started spinning and the walls started closing in on me. My chest felt tight and I couldn't breathe. That's when I realized what was happening.

Panic attack.

"Jasmine?! Jasmine what's wrong? What hurts?" Ashton panicked. Damn. I don't feel comfortable calling him 'dad' any more because of that God awful creep.

My eyes widened while I looked at him and I started hyperventilating. He needs to figure out what the fuck is happening and help me the hell out.

"Shit." He said and pulled me into his lap. He turned my head so I was looking into his eyes and put one of my hands on his heart. "Jasmine, focus on your breathing. Don't think about anything else. Your right here, on my lap, with Michael beside us. We're safe. Everything is okay. Everything's fine. Breathe. Just breathe. In and out. In and out. Follow my breathing patters. Make your heartbeat the same as mine." He ordered.

After a moment I was back to normal until I broke down into tears. "What hurts?" He asked. They must not have noticed my head was bleeding because it was dark.

I put a hand on the back of my head to see if there was blood, and there was. I yanked my hand back in front of me to see how much. My hand only had a little. Pure luck. I figured it would be a huge gash. He smashed me into a brick wall for Christ's sake!

Michael moved my hair to look at the wound. "It's not that bad. We can take care of it at home." He told Ashton.

"Did he... Get all the way?" Ashton asked slowly.

I shook my head into the tears.

He nodded and stood up, still holding me. I had my head in his shoulder with my hands wrapped around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist.

He started walking when I remembered my phone, Calum, Luke...

"My phone." I whispered.

"Mikey has it." He told me.

"We need to call Cake and make sure we don't walk in on them." I said.

He laughed and nodded.

I sighed and started to feel tired.

"Go to sleep. I got you, baby girl." He said.

I completely freaked out when he said that. I know he doesn't mean it that way but still. He CANT say that. I can't handle it. I started hyperventilating and trying to get him to let me go.

"Woah, Jasmine. It's okay. It's just me." He said with confusion written all over his face.

"Get away." I said.

"Jasmine." He said sternly. "Look into my eyes. It's just. Me. Your okay. I promise."

All of a sudden, I broke down into tears, again. I don't want to be scared of him. It's not his fault. I grabbed his jacket and held on like he was going to drop me.

"I'm sorry." I said after I calmed down.

"It's okay... Just... What made you freak out like that?" He asked carefully.

I can't tell him yet. I'm not ready. "Don't call me that."

"Why? What happened?" He asked concerned. By now, I realized we were at the hotel and entering the elevator.

"I will explain when we get to the room..." I sighed. I have to tell them. I can handle this... Right?

He nodded and we rode the elevator in silence.