On our own

One Year Ago
It was a dark and calm night. There had been an eraser attack just days before. The flock had been so secretive since then. The only one who would be alone with me was totals son, Titan. Titan was a sweet dog, who developed the ability to talk just like Total. I was reading when they finally came in to the kitchen.
"Hey, does anyone want to make dinner, or should I pick it up?" I ask not looking up from my book.
"Max," Iggy demands my attention, "We want you to leave."
"Very funny. Now really what is for dinner."
"No, Max," Fang ground out, "We really want you to leave. You leadership skills are no longer what we require. You keep leading us into bad situations, and we can't take it anymore."
I sat stunned for a minute until what they were saying registered in my mind.
"Is that really what you all want?" I asked faux-confidently. Titan trotted over to me, but the others remained firmly in place. I saw Gazzy take a step forward until Angel grabbed his arm. " Fine. I'll leave, but don't ever expect me to do anything for you again." I stormed upstairs and packed my things. I also wrote a quick note and folded it up in my hand. I stomped back downstairs and purposefully ran into Gazzy, shoving the note in his hand. I shook my head slightly and he nodded subtlety. I glared at all of the flock while I put Titan in my back pack. "See ya, fuckers." I yelled as I jumped out the window, snapping open my wings.
-----------------
Present time
Titan and I landed (he finally grew his wings in) in Central Park, NYC to find a nice tree to sleep in. Well I would sleep in it Titan would sleep on me. Anyway, I found a big one that even if a ranger found us they couldn't get to us. I got comfortable and was falling asleep when a voice startled me wide awake.
"What the hell are you doing up there?"

AN: PLEASE KEEP READING!!!😳Everyone will be OOC. Thanks to anyone who read this. Any comments are welcome. Please feel free to point out Any mistakes I made.