You Watch Horror Movies Together

Start from the beginning

You wanted it to be romantic where you would hold on to him and he would hugged you but it's the other way around.

"AAHHHHHH!! (FIRST NAME)CCHI!!" - he screamed again as you sighed then looked for the remote and turned it off.

"Oh? Why did you turn it off? Aren't you enjoying the movie?" - he asked and looked at him in disbelief.

"Ryōta. I didn't enjoy the movie because I don't even know what the movie is all about. All I heard are your screams. You should join this movie it looks realistic with you as one of the cast." - you said and he just pouts.

"Ah! I have an idea! Something that both of us would enjoy~" - he said and you sighed because you knew what it was.

He walked out and went somewhere then got back with pile of magazines on his hands.

"Let's just talk about my magazine and my pictures!" - he said as soon as he sat down. "I look cute here don't I? Eh? Eh?" - he said as he nudge your elbow.

'This is something only you would enjoy Ryōta.' - You thought.

Midorima

You feel the couch kept on moving so you looked at Midorima who jolts up whenever a scary scene is showing up. So you thought of something.

You looked back on the movie and wait for the right moment and--

"BOO!"

"GYAAAAHH!" - Midorima screamed and fell down the couch leaving you laughing out loud.

"Come on, Shin-chan~ Admit it that your scared!" - you said as he went back to his seat with a hint of blush on his face.

"I'm not scared nanodayo." - he said as he pushed up his glasses.