Chapter 7

⬆️Hello by Evanescence ⬆️

Chapter 7

Lincoln's Pov:

I hear commotion going in the med wing so run quickly to see what's going on in there. "What's going on?" I say while rushing in. I see that Emma is passed out and rushes in to help

"Stop. Stay away from her and let Simmons do what she needs to."  Skye says to me.

I look at her with confusion but I don't understand why. I need to figure out why she doesn't trust me anymore. I don't understand why she doesn't want me to help Emma, it's not like I'm going to hurt her.

"I can help Daisy."

"Haven't you done enough already."

"What are you talking about?" I ask and then I see her look at Coulson and see him shake his head slightly.

"Nothing. Can you just leave? Please? I'm just really stressed right now ok?"

"Ok, but can we talk when Emma's ok?" I say and wait for an answer "Daisy?"

"Maybe." She says looking at the ground. I really just want to understand and why they don't want me near her. She looks familiar but I can't quite put it.

Skye's Pov:

I really don't want to talk to Lincoln right now, or ever for that matter. I'm worried about Emma. I can't believe what she showed me and Bobbie. I wanted to throw up.

"Simmons what do we do?" I ask

"Uhhh. Hook her up to the machines so we can watch her. She is only unconscious but has a steady heartbeat. Do you know why she-"

"What happened to Emma? Why is she unconscious?" Barton asked

"She showed you to, didn't she?" Romanoff asked while pointing to me and Bobbie.

"Yes. She did." Bobbie said.

"We told her specifically not to do it. We told her she would end up hurting herself again. She needs to stop. She could kill herself one time if she does this too much or for too long." Romanoff says to Barton.

"I know but she never listens now does she?" Barton says.

"She only listens to Grant really."

"I know. What are we supposed to do if she won't listen to us?"

"You know she will do anything in her power to get Grant back. Even if it is the stupidest thing she will ever do and no one will be able to stop her."

"What if we help her and show her that we can help her and she doesn't have to do anything stupid by herself?" I say

"That might work" Barton says "What do you suggest?"

"We can have May train her."

Barton and Romanoff look at each other and start laughing.

"What so funny?" May asks

"That you think she needs training. Especially from May. That's hilarious."

"I don't understand. There is no way she can beat me."

"Right now in the gym." We all jump at hearing what Emma just said and that she is awake.

"You cannot fight after just waking up from being unconscious, and may I ask how your heart rate didn't change when you woke up."

"I'm just that good" she says with a smirk.

Training Gym Skye's Pov:

Emma and May get in a fighting stance. Emma seems to be waiting for May to make the first move. She makes the first move but it's a little off for May, not quite like what she usually is like. She looks a little confused about what just happened