Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Coulson's office ad Pov:

"Do you figure out what they are up to?" I asked

"Yes, I did" Hunter responded

"And what did you find out."

"That Bobbie and Daisy are trying to figure out a way to get Ward back alive. I also figured out that Bobbie has forgiven that sick son of a bitch. I don't understand why she would forgive him?"

"I want you to stick with them and figure out what they have. Maybe if we figure out what they are doing, we can get to him before them and take him out for good." I say

"What about Emma. What are you going to tell her? I won't be surprised if Skye and Bobbie get her on this to."

"We tell her that while we were at a meeting with the president he shows up and we had no other option but to kill him."

"Well you are going to be the one that tells her that because she scares the crap out of me. Don't tell anyone I said that because I'm pretty sure they will make fun of me for being scared of a 14 year old."

"Ok just make sure you don't give yourself away."

"Yes sir. And if you don't mind me asking what did Emma tell you that had us leaving the room and why you looked like you were ready to shoot someone?"

"You know how she said her brothers used to beat her?" Hunter just nodded he's head with a confused face "Well apparently Lincoln reminded her of one of her brothers, and that Lincoln is one of her brothers."

"Wait, are you saying that Lincoln used to beat up Emma for no reason at all?"

"Yes. He was even the one that stabbed her." I can see the look of horror on his face. "I have a feeling she is planning for him to suffer for what he did to her."

"Ok. Now I'm not so sure that killing Ward is the best idea. I'm scared of what Emma would do to Lincoln, just think about what she would do with us if she found out that we were the ones that killed Ward. She'd probably kill us." Hunter said

"Just keep me posted on what they have found out because Daisy won't tell me anything."

Sometime later in the training room, Lincolns Pov:

"Hey, Daisy" I said and she looks at me with a death glare for some reason "Why could only you and Coulson stay in the room when she talked about what happened?"

"Because she doesn't trust some people tat where in the room and I wouldn't blame her."

"But she can trust all of us."

"Can she? Because of what she told us I don't think I can trust some people on this team anymore, because they are not who they say they are." She says starting to get really angry.

"Ok? Can you tell me who it is then, and why is it such a secret?"

"Because she doesn't wont that person to know. That's why. Now I need to go train."

"Do you want me to come?"

"Alone"

Training room Emma's pov:

I walk into the training room to see Skye beating up the punching bag "By as hard as you are going at the only three faces I can think of that you are imagining while hitting the bag is Coulson, Lincoln, and Grant. Am I right?"

"I'm imagining Lincolns face." Skye says while still punching the bag "I would have never guess that he would do that."

"Yeah well a lot of people surprise you. So I heard that you Bobbie and Hunter are looking for Grant separately." She only nods her head while getting water. "You can't trust Hunter to help you."

"And why is that?

"Because I heard him talking to Coulson. They were talking about how Hunter would make it seem like he is helping but really he is just going to report to Coulson what we are finding and they are going to go out before us and kill him before we can save him. I'm not letting that happen. He doesn't deserve to die even after he did all of that, but the interesting thing is it wasn't even him doing it.

"What do you mean it wasn't even him doing it?"

"He was brainwashed."

"You mean by Garret and his older brother?"

"No. I mean by Agent 33."

A/N: I know this is short but I didn't want to put what I had in mined until next and I will be updating later today I think, but it wont really be a chapter its move why couldn't this have happened but and that is so true in photo form.