Untitled Part 3

Chapter 3

In meeting room (No one's pov):

Everyone is standing around the table while Skye stands off to the side in her own little world and being quitter than usual.

"Daisy would you like to join us and tell us what you think about the situation" Mack asks

"Uhh. Oh sorry. Um what were we talking about again?"

"We were talking about what we should do about Ward. We were thinking of just burning the body once we find him and take care of him for good" Coulson says

"WHAT? NO! You can't do that" Skye yells

"And why can't we" Coulson asks

"Because I still L-" She quickly stops herself before she says something she is going to regret "I mean that wouldn't be right. I thought you were trying to be good, but you're still on the path to becoming just like Ward"

"I agree with Skye" Bobbie says

"Me to" Hunter states

Everyone at the table seem to be really confused on why Bobbie and Hunter are with Daisy on this and why Bobbie just called Daisy Skye?

"I am really confused on why you just agree with Daisy and why you just called her Skye" Simmons asked "He's a murderer"

"And like we aren't to. We all have blood on our hands." Bobbie says "Look I know you are all still beyond mad at on how Ward betrayed all of you guys and shot me, but did we even stop to think why he would just betray you-"

"Because he is a lunatic and a lying bastard that's why" Simmons says in a matter of fat tone "He tried to kill me and Fitz."

"Do you really think that Jemma? I mean shouldn't he know that the med pod is design to float? Did you even stop to think on why he did it? And I believe when Fitz went down to go see what we were keeping in vault D that he said it was supposed to float. Didn't he Fitz?" Skye questioned.

Fitz just nodded his head and looked at the floor like it was the most interesting thing ever.

"Did you ever even try to process that he was actually trying to save you? I know that I didn't because I hated him so much but now that I think about ever thing he did was to either protect us or save us."

"Daisy he is a murder. He is the reason for all this, the hurt that we all especially you went through" Coulson said

"But that doesn't mean we should become like him." She says "You can do whatever you want but don't expect me to help you. I don't want to be a part of this." She walks out of her room and back to her bunk.

"Coulson-"

"We are going to find with or without her help and have him get what he deserves." Coulson interrupts.

Next day (Skye's pov):

I woke up to really loud alarms blaring throughout the compound. I realize that those are the alarms that go off if someone is trying to get in.

I see Mack run by "Hey Mack. Are we under attack?" I ask while running next to him.

"I really don't know. Someone is trying to get but so far there has been no shooting so I don't know."

That's weird normally there would be a full out gun battle if people were trying to get in. We get to the meeting room and see they have already started a meeting.

"Daisy! I want you to get the security feeds up and see who is trying to break in." Coulson demands.

I start to work as fast as I can. Finally I get the feeds up. "Uhhh Coulson you might want to see who is trying to break in you would never believe it." I said