Chapter 6

👆 I love this song and it reminds me a lot of Skyeward. I literally made a playlist of songs that remind me of Skyeward and me and my friend listen to it on the bus

Chapter 6

Skye's Pov:

"What do you mean Kara brainwashed him. It didn't seem like she would intentionally hurt him. They seem to be in love." I said and then started laughing "hahah. I just realized something."

"What? What did you just realize?" Emma asked

"I just realized that if I help Ward, How would that help me get what I want. He would just want to Kara back. He wouldn't want anything to do with me. I'm such an idiot"

"No you're not. Kara is the reason why we both lost Grant. She's the reason he gave up on you. He didn't want to give up on you and Kara didn't like that so she tried to brain wash him. But he fought it, and she had to threaten to either hurt me or kill me. He really does love you."

"How do I know this is true and your not just lying to me to save him and then run off with him before I can tell him how I really for?"

"I have proof of all of the brainwashing. Get Bobbie and meet me in my room."

"Ok."

She walked out of the training room and my guess to her room. I went to the kitchen to look for Bobbie and see her talking to Hunter. Great this is going to be fun trying to get her to leave without Hunter coming.

"Hey Bobbie, can I talk to you for a sec? Alone?"

"Sure." We go into the hall "What do you need?"

"Emma has something she needs to show us. It's about Ward." I say while looking around to make sure no one is listening "She says that Kara brainwashed Ward, and that he tried to fight it as hard as he could but lost. She says she has proof and that she can show us whatever that means."

"That's good right. Let's go, just let me get Hunter-"

"No don't get him."

Bobbie looks at me with confusion. "Why? He wants to help us."

I sigh "No he doesn't. Emma over herd him and Coulson talking saying that they are using Hunter as a spy to get information that we have to save Ward and that they will go out before us and kill him before we can save him."

"But if we tell him that he was brainwashed don't you think that he would change his mind?"

"I don't want to risk it. Come on Emma's waiting for us."

Emma's room still Skye's Pov:

We came into her room and sat down on the bed. She had a bunch of water and fruit out for some reason.

"Ok. So when I do this it is going to take up a lot of your energy and you will feel weak after this, that's also why I have water and fruits to get our energy back up. This will also be painful for you just waring you but it will be more painful for me."

"What are you going to do?" Bobbie says getting a little nervous "And why are you doing this if it's going to hurt you more than it will hurt us? We don't want you to hurt yourself on purpose."

"Because it will show you what really happened. We will feel what I felt around whatever time I show you. You will most likely feel angry, pain, sadness, and you feel like you can't breathe at times.

Flash back

"KARA STOP PLEASE." Grant begged with pain clear in his voice

"Because you need to move on from that stupid woman and help me get what I deserve"