Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Meeting Room Skye's POV:

She starts to back up towards the wall and looks at me. All I see in her eyes is fear. Then she stumbles and passes out.

"EMMA" Barton shouts

Him and Romanoff rush to her to see if she is alright. "She is alright but we did to get her to medics. Where is that?" Romanoff asks.

"Follow me" Lincoln says. Everyone follows Lincoln down to the medic center while Barton carries Emma. Once we get there Barton lays her down on the bed and Lincoln checks for any head injurys. He didn't find any so that was good.

"Why did she freak out like that?" Coulson asks

"She did that a lot when we first found her but it has gotten better. This has been the first episode for months. The last one happened about six months ago. Normally they only happen when she has a nightmare, or something reminds her about her past childhood. But she did have them a couple of times that had nothing to do with sleeping or her childhood. It happen because she knew Ward got hurt. It was like there super power, they were connected somehow. They could feel what the other was feeling sometimes. It was kind of freaky."

"Why do you think it happened this time?" Bobbie asked.

"I honestly don't know. My guess is from talking about her childhood but she got a lot better about talking about it."

"I have one really big question that some of us probably have" Simmons says "Why are you looking after Wards adopted daughter? Don't you know that he was Hydra and was also the head of Hydra?"

"Yeah. We knew. We knew when we first saved Emma."

"Why didn't you tell anyone" May demanded

"Because-" Barton started but was cut off by Emma "W-what happened?" She looks around at all of us and then her heartbeat on the heart monitor starts to speed up.

"Emma, Emma I need you to calm down. Ok? Look at me look at me. Breathe in and out, in and out. That's it there you go." Romanoff says. It's kind of hard to see they Blackwidow be all caring for someone.

"Emma we were just talking about why you fainted and then we were just getting to the subject on why we didn't tell anyone about Hydra. But I would like to ask why you had another episode you haven't had one in a while?"

"Umm... Can everyone leave except for Coulson and Skye?"

"No." May said "If Coulson gets to know so do I. I am second in command so I get to know to."

"You only get to know if I want you to know, and I don't want you to know so Go. Wait. Outside. Same as everyone else and I will know if you are ease dropping." My mouth and pretty much everyone elses mouth has dropped open from what Emma just said. No one has ever talked back to May like that before.

"Excuse me? Do you know who you are talking to?"

"Yes I do. I'm talking to Agent Melinda May. The Calvary. The one who didn't even see into my dad's trick. She didn't even think twice to having sex with Grant Ward the trader."

"What did you say?"

"You herd what I said. You just desperate to get your anger out about what happened with that little girl that you didn't even realize who she was sleeping with." She started laughing "Because she was sleeping with a Hydra sleeper. You probably got so mad when you figured out he was just using you, which makes no since because you were just using him weren't you?"

"How do you know about that" May said through clenched teeth.

"Like I said before I know everything about Each. And. Every. One. Of. You." She says well scanning us with her eyes. I'm going to be honest and say I'm a little creped out.