"Well, maybe start telling me what you remembered last?" --T.

"It doesn't really matter Trent." --J.

"Julian, u r my bandmate and my brother. I am always here 4 u. WE are all here 4 u. Just please... Tell me what happened." --T.

"LIKE I SAID, I DON'T KNOW. I DON'T FUCKIN' REMEMBER A THING. NOW, LEAVE ME ALONE! PLEASE!!!" --J.

And then from the corner of his eye, he thought he saw Julian wincing because of his left wrist but he convinced himself that maybe he was just mistaken.

**

"Have a good day at school Luke!" William said.

"I hope." Luke answered. "Jarrod and Kyle are still here to bully me."

"They won't be able to bully you because you're stronger than them in every little way." Zach said.

"Luke, remember what I told you about your powers." Trent said.

"Yup. I know, I know." He said then hopped off the car and started walking to the entrance. As he approached his locker, he already knew that Jarrod and Kyle were behind him.

"What do you two want from me?" Luke asked them without facing them.

"We want you out of this school." Jarrod said.

"Yeah! No one likes you weirdo!" Kyle added.

They continued to insult him but Luke wasn't listening and instead, he opened his locker, only to be welcomed by a yellow goo squirting right across his face and then to his uniform.

Then he heard Jarrod and Kyle laughed from behind and then he slammed his locker door shut and faced them. He grabbed them both by their collar and smashed them onto his locker door.

"Ooh... Someone's mad right here." Jarrod said with a mocking tone on his voice.

"What did I ever do to the two of you to make you do this to me?!" Luke said.

"Ha! And you really have to ask that? Just look at what you did to Alexander!" Kyle said and Luke's eyes were filled with anger. "Yes. We are just doing a revenge for him."

"Look, I do not want to hurt Alexander but he left me with no choice... So don't make me get crossed with the two of you if you both don't want me to do what I did with him!" Luke said and then he felt his eyes stinging but this time, he loved the feeling and right at that moment, all he could just think was burning their bodies into ashes.

Jarrod and Kyle were startled when they saw Luke's eye colour changed from icy blue to fiery red. "You bullies don't deserve to be here." Luke hissed and as he felt the burning feeling in his eyes start to come out, he suddenly heard Trent's voice in his head.

"Whatever you are or whatever you have... For me, you are still that Luke Hopkins, my nephew. You're still that cheeky, funny, and loving little kid that I took care."

"We love you."

Then, he finally calmed down and his eye colour was back to being icy blue and then he released both of them and made his way to the toilet. When he was in the toilet, he washed his face and then his polo and blazer. He still was thankful that his powers didn't go off at Jarrod and Kyle a while ago or else, he would've killed them both and the other people around him would see it and his whole secret is revealed.

However, he was near to doing it and he needed to think of some way of how to control it.

**

The day already ended and Luke went to his locker when suddenly, someone approached him. "Luke Hopkins, right?" A little yet cunning voice spoke behind him and he turned around and saw the same kid that Alexander, Jarrod and Kyle were bullying weeks ago.