+7

[San Park]

"Who's Seulgi?"

Yoongi stopped everything that he was doing and stared directly into my eyes. "Why are you asking?"

"Because Jimin accidentally called me Seulgi the night of my party. He saw this guy, Joshua, kiss me and then Jimin was all 'Seulgi what are you doing?!?!?!' and I was like what the balls."

Yoongi nodded, listening intently to what I was saying while placing all of the ingredients for my milk tea in a blender. "Yeah I don't know who Seulgi is."

I glared. "Why you lying? Just tell me who she is."

Yoongi looked at me with hesitation, then set down my drink on the counter, leaning in closer to me, "Ok, just don't tell Jimin that I told you...Seulgi is his ex-girlfriend."

"Uhhh well that was obvious."

"Yeah but like...we're not supposed to talk about her. No one can bring her up and he hasn't said her name for an entire year. He has to forget about her."

"Why? Was their break up that bad?"

"You don't understand, Park. But it's just a bunch of stuff that I can't tell you. Just promise me you will never bring up that name ever again."

"Mmm well, why do you think he suddenly started saying her name again?"

"Well, every time Jimin and I are together, he brings you up a lot. How you remind him of her."

----

On my way home, I stopped by the super market to pick up some ramen and some jelly snacks. I already got my jellies so I headed to the ramen aisle. I found Jimin there standing right in front of the spicy kimchi and the calienté shrimp. I haven't spoken to him since he left my birthday party.

"Hey."

He snapped out of his trance and stared at me. "Hi."

"So are your succulents hydrated?"

"Oh yeah. They're very wet now."

"Cool." I answered and reached my hand out to grab the spicy kimchi ramen. "I'll see you around."

"Hold on. Are you busy right now?"

I shook my head 'no' and he told me to wait. He said he needed some milk and ran to the refrigerator aisle to get some before meeting me in the check out line.

------

After we made our purchases at the store. We headed to a nearby park and sat by the pond. I offered him a jelly candy and he accepted. He struggled with opening the wrapper so I opened it for him and handed it back. "For someone with such nice biceps, you can't open a simple jelly candy?"

"You think I have nice biceps?"

"Well," I tilted my head and examined, "I guess so. By the way, I never got to tell you that I was actually a little thankful that you took me away from Joshua during my party. I'm like the kind of girl that's too nice and can't reject a guy."

Jimin scoffed, almost spitting out his mango jelly, "You? Nice?"

"Hey." I punched his arm, "I am nice...So, remember that one time I asked if I could see a picture of your ex-girlfriend?"

"Oh mhm."

"Well you looked really excited to show me the picture, but I never got to see it."

Jimin looked at me with a big smile and set his candy down. "Yeah sure, I'll show you a picture." He got out his phone and happily scrolled through his camera roll.

It was weird because when Yoongi was around, Jimin said he deleted all of her pictures.

"Here's a picture of me and her. I think this was about...2 years ago?" He handed me the phone and pointed at her. She was cute.

"And the next few pictures are just of her. She didn't really like posing for photos so I had to take them secretly. They look really nice, huh?" Jimin boasted as he kept swiping his finger for me to see more of the pictures. There were a lot of them.

"And then this is the most recent one. It was a...a while back."

"You know, it's really rare for a guy to talk about a girl like that after they've broken up. You sound like you still really like her."

Jimin sighed and placed his phone in his pocket, "Now and then I still think about her."

"Is it ok if I ask why you two broke up?"

"Well it's not like it was mutual...she broke up with me."

"Oh really? Did you do something to upset her, maybe?"

"No it's not that. She said she would never stop loving me but...something happened and we can't be together. Ever since the break up, all my friends and even my family said it's best that I move on. They would freak out so much if they found out that I was talking about her right now."

"Wow...do you still see her around school though?"

"Ah no," He shook his head, "She doesn't go to my school anymore. But do you want to know a secret?"

I nodded and Jimin lowered his voice into a whisper.

"No one knows this, but I still visit her."

"You visit her?"

"Yeah." He said, smiling, "I'm really not supposed to. Everyone tells me that it's just gonna make things more difficult, but I go visit her secretly."