And they meet again

Thank you guys so much I've hit 27.1k readers you guys are amazing sorry for the long hiatus got a new cover page and to celebrate here's a nice long juicy chapter for you all. :D 

NOT EDITED

18/06/2016.

Demetrius woke up to the hot sun rays from the opened window, he opened his eyes and sat up. he brushed his uncombed hair with his fingers and scratched his bare chest. He heard loud noises coming from the kitchen, he grumbled and walked towards the noise. He was greeted by an unwanted guest and sighed in frustration. He thought that yesterday was all just a nightmare but seeing her in front of him it was extremely real. Sarah was wearing his dress shirt and nothing else as she (what seemed like an attempt) cook breakfast. He walked towards her and grabbed her towards the wall, both being inches away from each other. She looked up at him smiling 

"Morning babe" She leaned in and lightly kissed him. He frowned shaking his head slowly in disapproval.

"Where do I even start." 

"by sitting down and eating breakfast. I made my favourite." She ducked getting out of his grasp and walked back to the kitchen table. 

"How did you get in here?" 

"I came through the door, of course coming through the window would be a bit much don't you think?" 

He began to develop a headache and rubbed his temples. "I'm not in the mood for you're horrible humour" 

"Okay okay I got the room key from the front desk I told them I was your fiancee which I am and he he gave it to me." Mental thought to tell the manager of the hotel to fire the front desk man he thought to himself. "Also your mother called and she was pretty happy that we're spending some time together I also saved her number on my phone." Demetrius gave her an exhausted look, he'd never meet such a persistent women in his life. "So if you kick me out again I might be left with no choice but to let your mother know." 

She frowned at her homemade breakfast which consisted of burnt toast, watery eggs, and not so cooked sausages, she went to the phone and called room service. Demetrius just shook his head and went to take a shower locking the door just incase. As he was showering he couldn't stop himself from thinking so much. He was traveling Europe for business in London, Rome and his last stop which is where he was now Paris. He'd been going from boardroom to boardroom and meeting one client to another, he was exhausted. Making things worse he "bumped" into Sarah last night at a restaurant called Lasserre where he was meeting his clients at and he couldn't shake her off since. Sarah was beautiful, she had beautiful long red hair, a great body and was extremely wealthy every man's dream. They've known each other for so long going to school together and knowing many of the same people. The rich socialized with the rich, that's how it was. But he was never attracted to her he knew she had feelings for him since high school but he kept his distance and on the contrary that Demetrius was rude, narcissistic and arrogant  he really wasn't. 

He just knew everyone wanted something whether it be money or popularity that was the reason many people hung out with him. Lucky for him he figured it out pretty early and didn't associate himself with those people anymore during his high school years and beyond. He did have friends just 1 or 2 and that's how he like it. Sarah was completely opposite from him she was materialistic, and an  attention seeker. She was bullied when she was little for her young mother marrying a rich old man, but once she entered high school and became very attractive the bullying stopped and she became the bully. He was there when she was at the bottom to when she rose to the top. He understood the pain she felt when she went through those hard times and did step in from time to time and tried to be there for her, but as they were growing up she became nastier and he distant himself from her even further. 

But now he's forced to marry her for the growth of both their families fortune. He hated it but didn't want to disappoint his family so went along with it, although as he got older he became more and more resistant in going through with it especially now. 

He got out of the shower and got himself ready, he put on a pair of black dress pants, and a white collared shirt. He went to the kitchen to get his keys and walked out the room ignoring her calling him. He went through his daily routine of meeting clients all day and secretly changed hotels finally dodging Sarah. The business trip was finally over and he was on a plane going back home, he couldn't wait to be able to eat Verona's cooking again he smiled thinking to himself then frowned when the girl in the coffee shop smiling face popped into his head. Just as the image popped into his head he forcefully made it disappeared.

Several Days Later

"Hey Mae could you let Mr. Willams know we need a few more materials for the furniture pieces?" Kareem yelled from the kitchen area of the new wing in the agency 

"Okay!" Mae walks up the stairs towards Mr. Willams office put heard two people talking, one voice seeming very familiar to her. She quickly turns around towards a corner of the hall to see Demetrius face to face with a women but he then turns towards her as shocked as she was. 

"D-Demetrius?" Mae became ecstatic and jogged towards him not assessing the situation, she smiled from ear to ear. 

All that could come from Demetrius's shocked self was "Mae." The stared at each other for a moment as if they were having a conversation of their own but that was quickly interrupted by the women. She walked in between them showed her legendary fake smile and said 

"Hello there, my name is Sarah Demetrius's fiancee, who are you?"