Chapter 15: Taelien

Jaemin's POV:

As Jimin, Jungkook, Suga and I walk to V's house, I couldn't help but notice that Jimin is still holding onto my hand. My face blushes whenever I tried to let go but he would just hold it tightly. It doesn't seem right yet it doesn't feel wrong.

*ding dong* Jungkook rang the doorbell and we waited for awhile. Finally, a messy V opened the door, his hair was in different direction, he was wearing nothing except for a boxer and he looks like he just woke up. When he opened the door, revealing his body to me, Jimin, Suga and Jungkook covered my eyes.

"Yah! Go wear something!" They shouted and tried to go in his house but he stopped us. "Err.. Don't come in. My house is messy." He said and everyone smacks his head. "It's not the first time we came here alright" they wanted to barge in again but stopped because we heard a female voice.

"Oppa~ who's that?" I couldn't see much so I pulled down their hands, there she was. I saw Rin hugging V who looked really guilty. My heart almost stopped when I saw how Rin is wearing a bathrobe and V is almost naked.. Don't tell me.. They did it? "Oppa, you didn't tell them we're dating?"

"Bruh, you said you will never like the Queenka! Yah! Where's our deal you bastard!" Jimin grabbed his shoulder and shouted while V looks down. Rin immediately tried to stop Jimin and pushes him away. "Yah, you, why did you hurt Jm?" Rin pointed at Jimin.

"It's none of your business bitch. Get out of here, NOW!" Jimin shouted at her and she faked a sympathetic face and looked at V. "Oppa... You wouldn't really kick me out right?" And then he whispered something into his ear. And that's it, I'm leaving this place. My blood was boiling the moment I saw Rin and now they're gonna act PDA to us?! No way, I'm leaving bye.

"Uhhh I think I'll leave now. Rena Unnie is still waiting for me.. Bye." I ran down the stairs and I could here Jungkook calling me.

V's POV:

As I opened the door, I saw Suga Hyung, Jungkookie, Jimin and finally the one I wish is not here right now, Jaemin. They wanted to come in but I stopped them, I can't let them see Rin, especially in front of the one who I truly like.

"Oppa~ who's that?" *shit* I cursed in my mind as she came out wearing just a bathrobe and hugging me tight. I examine their expression and Jaemin looks hurt... I'm sorry.. "Oppa, you didn't tell them we're dating?" My eyes widened as she said that, it was not part of our deal.

"Bruh, you said you will never like the Queenka! Yah! Where's our deal you bastard!" Jimin grabbed my shoulder but Rin pushes him away. "Yah, you, why did you hurt Jm?" Rin pointed at Jimin.

"It's none of your business bitch. Get out of here, NOW!" Jimin shouted and Rin look at me with that sad look.

"Oppa... You wouldn't really kick me out right? Do you want us to hurt your precious girl? " she whispered the last part and I gulped my saliva. Jaemin ran down the stairs and Kookie followed her, I guess she's mad at me.. *sigh* V you won't have any chance to be with her anymore.

"Yah! Look at what you've done you bastard!" That's the last thing Jimin said before Suga and Jimin ran down to chase after her.

"I'm sorry.." I mumbled. Rin let go of me and smirked at me. She patted my head before taking off the bathrobe, revealing her uniform underneath. "You're such a good boy V. If you ever dare stop our relationship, say goodbye to your precious little girl." And she left my house.

I went back in and put on all my clothes that Rin made me took off just now. Our deal is that we act as we just have sex and the end. She wont hurt Jaemin anymore. But.. Who knows she will just add a 'relationship' shit suddenly.

I grabbed onto my hair and I shouted in frustration. I went to take out some alcoholic drinks and started drinking. Soon, I was drunk and laughing crazily.

-------

Author's note: I'm so sorry for the long wait. I hope this chapter is interesting! Thank you for reading! ^^

-J.Min