20

JUNGKOOK'S POV//

I had woken up the next morning. Feeling sluggish. But then I brightened up as I remember my plan today.

I got dressed and sprinted out the house and straight to the hospital.

"Kim Taehyung?" I ask at the lady in the front desk.

She typed in something and looked over at me.

"He's not getting any visitors at the moment. He needs to improve and he can't have distractions."

I felt my smile waver.

"Okay." I managed slowly and headed right out. But I shook my head and stayed happy. I'm going to do the thing I've been waiting to do for the longest time ever. I'll ask out Taehyung.

I'll ask him to be my boyfriend.

Just the idea swelled my heart and I ran towards Jin's.

I knocked on the door twice before it opened revealing Jin.

He smiled at me and ushered me inside.

"Okay. So I got your message today and I feel like we should ask him tomorrow when he gets out." Jin says as he closes the door and stares at me.

I nod my head happily and not a second later Rap monster comes out of the other room.

It looked like he Just woke up. Since his hair frilled all over his head making it look like waves crashing into each other. His white Tee half tucked into his grey sweatpants that vanished to his pink socks.

I stifled a laugh as he looked like a child.

"So I have a really great plan in mind and I really want it to go into the smallest detail." I say as I look over at Jin.

"Of course. What did you have in mind?" Jin asked as he sits down at the table along with the rest.

And I explain the plan.

--

Around 12pm, six hours straight, Jungkook explained everything.

From when he goes over to the hospital to get to Tae, all the way to the point where there are rose petals in the air and a kiss that'll send him flying.

Everyone agreed to Jungkook's plan and everyone decided what to do and how to do it.
--

"Thanks Jin!!" Jungkook calls as he waves at Jin from outside.

"Do you want to stay over a bit. At least to eat?" Jin asks as he watches the younger walk away.

"No thanks. I'll pass. I gotta get home before my mom thinks I've gotten kidnapped." Jungkook smiles and heads off.

"Take care!" Rap Monster yells out before Jin could say anything.

And off the little bunny went.
--

Taehyungs pov//

"So. I can leave?" I ask as I lean over the counter.

"Yes. You can. You are all better after all. Everything seems back to normal." The nurse said as she slips me a peice of paper.

"This is the medication slip you can use to refill." She said as she sat back down.

"Actually. Do you think I could get a two month refill? I'll be super busy to come back in case I need one. I'll be studying way to hard to notice." I said as I looked at the nurse.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt." She smiled as she wrote it down. "Here you go. Stay safe."

"Thank you." I answered as I take the peice of paper and walk out of the hospital.

It was already 5 in the afternoon and I had ran it to the store to get my medication. I had already had one pill bottle and decided to fill it up with the extra pills I gathered and saved up.

I soon entered the small store and did what I needed to do.

As the man was getting my medication I had went around the store and looked around.

I then spotted a small bunny like animal and a cooking book with the newest recipes and immediatley I thought of Jungkook and Jin.

I then picked them up revealing a hot track disk of the newest songs and thought of Rap Monster. I picked that up too and turned to head to to the cashier when I spotted a snapback and beanie.

Snapback saying 'king can slay' and the beanie saying 'Swag'
And that it self reminded me of Yoongi. And that too I had taken with me.

"Here you go sir. Your medication." The cashier had said.

"This too please." I had answered placing the items down.

The cashier nodded and scanned each item.

That's when I noticed that they wrap the items for an extra dollar.

"Can you wrap them?" I ask as I look at him. Might as well just waste all my money.

"Sure. The total shall be $34.72" the cashier had said and wrapped each gift perfectly and professionaly.

"Here." I say as I give him two twenties. "Keep the change." I say as I exit the store.

As I walked out the cool breeze hit me in the face. It felt nice.

Really nice. For a last time.

I had made it to Jin's place and stuffed all the gifts inside his mailbox.

Hopefully he will get the hint.

Now since my hands were empty besides the medicine I headed back to the foster home.

I sprinted off to my room and started to bundle everything in sight.

My clothes,stuffed toys, posters, everything.

I headed out of my room and ran to the alley where I had thrown all my things away.

I won't be needing that anymore.

I say inside my head and head back inside the foster home.

"Taehyung?" I hear behind me just before I opened my room door. I got startled but like no other I plaster a smile.

"Y-yes?" It was the Mrs. And for once she had a gentle smile instead of her normal stern look.

"Are you okay dear? You seem a bit pail. When did you come out of the hospital?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. I came out a couple of minutes ago." I lied and smiled.

"Oh. I see. Um. Isn't your birthday in a couple of days?" She asked again.

"Yeah." I say and bit my lip because of course I felt tears pang at my eyes. Thank goodness it was dark already.

"Exactly how many days was it? A week? Three weeks?"

"Ha. I wish." I gulped down. "Its in two days."

"Oh. I see. Happy early birthday."

I nodded and she walked away.

And once she was gone I closed the Door behind me and finally let the tears loose.

"She reminded me, that my time is almost up. "

____________________________________

*clears throat*

Its been a while...

Hiiiiiii

I kinda wanted to end it here but.... I didn't.

Sooo yeah.

XxBakaxX