part 4

TAEHYUNG'S POV//

In the morning I had woken up with a headache. Was it because I fell asleep late? Ah no. It was because I clashed heads with Rap.

I dressed and headed to school still having the headache getting worst.

We had a test today but before we did I had asked to go to the bathroom. After word I started for my class room when a couple of guys came.

I said couple because there were only two. They were obviously my bullies.

Jin and Jimin.

"Hey doofess." Jimin had said while taking me by my collar and dragging me along side him. Jin opened the doors to the gym which was empty.

Jimin had thrown me to the floor with exceptional force. It didn't hurt but I acted that way so they'd leave me alone.

"Hey. I see your getting quiet of attention." Jin said taking steps toward me.

"A-attention? I'm n-not getting t-that at all."

"Don't lie you little shit. Its obvious and clear." Jin said this as he slugged me in the chest.

I of course couldn't say anything since I was gasping for air.

"Stop exaggerating over a weasel punch! He didn't even try!" Jimin punched me making me slam into the floor. I couldn't help but yelp in pain. Loud enough for them to hear. Low enough it can only be heard from inside that room.

"Hahaha. Danm your so pathetic!"
Both jin and jimin had said laughing.

Why are they laughing? Is it my pain? I tried getting up again and something watery went all over my hand. I looked at it with half blury vision and saw it was some type of red substance.

Am I bleeding? The headache I had got worst in a couple of seconds and my vision was going hazy.

"Hey! You kids what are you doing here?!"

"Crap! Let's split jin." As they left I felt hands go over my shoulders and shaking. I couldn't respond because I had passed out.

KOOKIE'S POV//

I was having gym as first period today and I was auto maticlly syched. The gym teacher told me to of course to help him since I was 'the teachers pet.'

"Hey kook! Go get the kickballs! And make it quick!"

"Got it!" I responded and headed toward the gym. Before I went in I saw my shoe was untied. I bent down and started tying my shoelace when I suddenly heard a yelp. I looked through the window and saw two guys laughing over a guy on the floor.

The guy couldn't even get up. I had to do something. Me just seeing this made me cringe.

"Hey!! You kids!! What are you doing in here?!" I tried my best to sound somewhat like the gym teacher.