Chapter 43: What'd i do?

Calum's pov

I didn't know why Maddy wasn't answering her phone..

It's been a week and a half and she wouldn't respond to any of my texts or calls.

It's like I didn't exist to her anymore.

I didn't even know what was wrong.

Did I do something wrong??

I opened the door to the tour bus and found the rest of the boys in the back of the bus.

They shut up as soon as I walked in.

"What's going on?" I asked.

They all looked pissed.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Ashton questioned me.

Tell them what??

"Huh?"

"Don't give me that bullshet cal" Michael stated.

"Why'd you do it?" Luke asked with a straight face.

"Do what? I seriously don't know what you're talking about" I told them.

"Why'd you cheat on Maddy?" Michael asked.

My eyes widened..

What the Fuxk

"I didn't cheat. I would never cheat on her. She thinks I cheated?!" I asked worriedly.

"Cal we know you did..There's pictures!" Michael was getting mad at me.

"What? But.."

I didn't even know what to say.

They all were pissed at me.

Michael took out his phone and handed it to me I scrolled down and seen tweet after tweet of me with some girl I met the other day.

I shook my head as I scrolled through them.

This couldn't be real..

I don't remember kissing her or anything.

"Do you not remember this?!" He asked angrily.

"Dude I seriously don't.. If I did I would be admitting it to you guys. You know that" I said.

Michael took his phone back as they all looked at me.

"I remember her meeting her.. She said she was a fan and she offered to buy me a drink so I accepted and we went to a local bar and just had a simple conversation, but I don't remember anything after that" I told them.

"He's telling the truth" Ashton stated.

Michael nodded in agreement.

"you think she could've put something in your drink?" Luke asked.

"Maybe I honestly don't know.. You guys know that I would never do that to Maddy.. She's one of the best things that's ever happened to me.. I love her" I explained to them.

That was the first time I had told the guys that loved her and I didn't care if they were going to make fun of me for being in love or joke about me being 'whipped' because It was true.

"I love her so much.. And right now she hates me.. She thinks I cheated on her. God I'm in an idiot!" I began to tear up.

Fuxk no I couldn't cry in front of the guys.

Plus I had already done too much crying this whole week I wasn't going to cry again.

"You're not an idiot cal.. We will fix this together" Michael said getting up and giving me a quick hug.

"How?" I sighed.

"I got an idea" Ashton said with a small smile.

Anyways I think it's working AGAINNN aye.

Much love xx