Chapter 36: Missing you

Maddy's pov

It's been 2 weeks since Calum left and it fuxking sucked not having him home.

Sure we talked everyday, but I missed him so fuxking much.

The worst part about it was he'd be gone for months and I knew I couldn't just tell him I wanted him to stop going on tour and come home because that's not what I wanted.

I wanted him to live his dream..

I wanted him to be happy.

It was just so hard for me to pull myself together and go to work.

God I hated having a long distance relationship like how the hell do people do this?

It's only been two weeks and I can't take it anymore.

Right now it was 3 o'clock in the afternoon and I was too lazy to do anything.

All I did was laying in bed all day.

All of the sudden, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs which meant Abby was home from work.

She came to my room and immediately dropped down on the end of my bed.

"Tiring day?" I laughed.

"Yes it was hell.." She sighed sitting herself up to face me.

"So how you feeling?" She asked looking at me.

"Uh I'm good.."

How am I kidding I was lying big time.

"Maddy we both know you aren't good" she rolled her eyes.

"Wanna talk about it?" She questioned me.

I knew if I didn't she would just interrogate me even more, but hey that's why I loved her.

"I just.. I don't know what to do with myself ever since Calum has gone on tour. It's only been two weeks and I already miss him so much." I sighed as I continued to babbled on about how much I missed him.

"Don't worry I feel ya. I'm honestly missing Luke like crazy right now.. I guess we just gotta try to make it work out." She explained.

"We're just going to have to except the fact that they are going to be away for awhile and find somethings to distract us" I told her.

"We could always have a sleepover with the girls" Abby suggested.

"True.. I bet they're feeling the same as us" I sighed getting up and grabbing my phone to text Erin and Tyler.

'Hey girlies you wanna come over for a girls night?'

I sent the text and placed my phone on my bed as I waited for a text back.

"Let me know if they answer I'm gonna go shower and get in some sweats" she stated as she got up from my bed and went into the bathroom.

My phone buzzed and I received a text from Tyler

'Sounds good to me! I'll be there in a lil bit:)'

Then Erin shortly afterwards

'Ughh we definitely need one.. I'll be over in an hour! I'm bringing the icecream'

I smiled at my phone and responded before going downstairs to find someone snacks for tonight and get everything ready for our girls night.

Short update again sorryyy but aye more updates when they short so ;)

Anyways much love xx