Chapter 32: Phone call

Maddy's pov

Calum hasn't gone anywhere without his phone all week.

Ever since the show he hasn't let that phone out of his sight.

He tells me everyday that they aren't going to call.

But I know they will..

"Stop putting yourself down Calum.. They will call" I said for the hundredth time this week.

"Maddy.. Face it we both know if they like us they would've called" he sighed.

"Not necessarily. They have to talk it over and make decisions first then if they are ready to sign you guys they will call. Trust me" I explained.

Calum nodded "I hope you're right"

"I'm gonna go get ready for today" he said giving me a small smile and a kiss on the cheek before heading upstairs.

"I'll go make some breakfast" I told him making my way into the kitchen.

I knew Calum was upset about not getting signed so why not make him some breakfast to help cheer him up.

I hate seeing him upset.

I grabbed a pan from the cabinet under the sink and placed it on top of the stove as I turned the stove on and went into the fridge to get bacon.

I wasn't a fan of bacon so I figured I would make Calum some while I made toast.

I heard footsteps beating on the floor above me soon making their way down the stairs as I heard Calum yelling.

"MADDYYYY MADDDY MADDY!!!" He kept shouting.

I turned around to have Calum lifting me up.

I laughed as he shook me in his arms and swung me around.

He set me down and kissed my face repeatedly, making me giggle.

"Someones happy" I smiled up at him.

"Hell yeah I am wanna know why!?" He asked excitedly.

"Why?" I questioned him, smiling widely at how happy he was.

"THE RECORD LABEL CALLED ME! THEY SAID THEY WANTED TO TALK ABOUT SIGNING OUR BAND!" He yelled not being able to keep in the excitement.

My eyes widened at what he just said.

"OH MY GOD" is all I could say.

"MADDY THIS COULD BE THE START OF SOMETHING BIG FOR US!" He smiled.

"I'm so happy for you!" I said happily.

I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into me as I hug the shet out of him.

I couldn't believe this was happening..

The boys were getting signed.

"We gotta celebrate! Invite the boys over! It's my treat" I stated running upstairs to tell Abby the news.

          ~~~~~~~~~

Calum's pov

The boys finally arrived at my house about an hour later.

All of them practically speeding into the driveway.

We all were currently sitting in my living room discussing how happy we were to be getting the chance to be signed.

"I almost shet myself when I got the call!" Michael stated as a huge smile spread across his face.

"Same dude!" Ashton chuckled.

"I just can't believe it.. You guys are gonna be famous!" Erin told them.

"Haha I hope!" Michael laughed.

"That would pretty cool" I nodded.

Imagine performing in front of thousands.. Damn that'd be great..

"I better get a backstage pass" Maddy joked, nudging my side.

"I guess We could give you one" I shrugged.

She knew I was just joking with her.

Maddy was the reason I even got this chance.. She believed in me.

She got us our first gig and she made this all possible.

I honestly don't know what I'd do without her.

This chapter is reallyyyyy short but hey it's a filler. ANYWAYS THE BOYS ARE GETTING SIGNED AHHHH

Much love xx