He's Not Talking To Me-61

Start from the beginning

I had two options, one was to call Harry and the other was to go over to Brittany’s house with the rest of our friends. My first instinct was to call Harry, and then go out, but the chance of him actually picking up is slim to nothing.

So why waste my time? Plus, I’m a little upset with him. He can’t just stop talking with me. It’s not fair, especially when I’ve been trying to make as much time as possible for him.

So for that reason, I put on my favourite white shirt and my favourite pair of skinny jeans, which makes my bum look fabulous.

Tonight I want to have fun, let loose, and not think about Harry.

~

Harry’s POV

“Call her!” Louis yelled, hitting the back of my head.

I fell asleep with a horrible headache and woke up with it still there. Either it never went away or it came back once Louis hit me.

“What?” I asked, rubbing my eyes.

“You still haven’t called her, mate.”

“Shit.” I muttered to myself. “She’s probably sleeping.”

Louis looked at me and rolled his eyes. “So you’re not going to call?”

“Later, I swear.”

“There’s more to it, Harry. What’s going on?” Louis asked, walked up to my bed and taking a seat next to me.

I was surprised to hear Louis say that. In all honesty, I had nothing going on. I wasn’t hiding anything. I’ve been 100% faithful to her since I last saw her.

“There’s nothing going on.” I said. “Why, have you spoken to her?”

He nodded. “Of course I have, she’s one of my best friends. But she isn’t too happy that I’ve spoken to her more than you have. Actually, I think she also had a few more conversations with Zayn than she’s had with you.”

I pursed my lips as I began to think.

Why haven’t I spoken to her anyways? If anything, how did the rest of the lads find time to converse with her before I, her own boyfriend.

“She’s scared, you know.” Louis admitted. “She thinks she’s losing you.”

I shook my head. How could she think that? She knows I love with and I’d do anything for her. She’s the only girl I’ve ever truly cared for. She means the world to me so of course I would never let her go.

“Well she’s not.”

“Then let her know, because she’s angry. It isn’t fair for her.” Louis got up from his seat. “If you want to do the right thing, the least you can do is give her a call right now. You never know, maybe she’s awake.”

Once Louis exited the room, I darted for my phone.

I scanned through my missed calls and text messages. I guess I never noticed just how many times I ignored her, and it honestly wasn’t intentional.

With the touring and the late night outs, I’ve been stressed. Plus, trying to keep everything on schedule was hard, and maintaining a relationship wasn’t easy. I was told by friends to take a small break, just until the tour is over so I can concentrate on singing and Sky can concentrate on her school, and when we’re both finished to get back together, but there was no way I was going to allow that.

I would never end it with Skylar, especially over something like that. I know it’ll only cause more pain if we temporarily broke up than if we stayed together.

I had 3 voiceails from her, but I didn’t bother listening to them now. I just need to call her and let her know that I’m fine and that I miss her.

I dialled her number and waited for her to pick up.

Ring

Ring

I grew impatient. She’s probably sleeping, but still!

Ring

Ring

I was about to hang up until the line got picked up.

“H-Hello?” I heard Skylar stutter before she giggled uncontrollably. There were a few other voices in the background.

“Skylar, Baby, how are you?”

“Who’s this?” She asked. “I do not recall this number.”

What? This is making no sense. She is making no sense. And why is she giggling?

“Babe, its Harry,”

“Oh Harry!” She yelled, of course a few giggles followed. “You’re alive! It’s been so long, has it been a month, two months, maybe even three, I’m not sure!”

Suddenly, I heard a whole bunch of laughing. This time it came from not just girls, but guys too.

“Sky, where are you?”

“I’m out.”

“Where-why do you keep laughing, are you alright?”

“I’m at Brittany’s house with everyone! We’re having a small, teeny weenie party!”

I scratched my head. “Babe, are you drunk?”

“What...no! Of Course not.” She giggled.

“She’s drunk!” I heard a male voice say. “But damn, her ass looks good!”

I felt myself tense. Who was that prick? I don’t like that she’s drunk or that other guys are looking at her. What is she up to?

“Shut up, James!” She yelled, followed by a laugh.

“Sky, should I just call you back?” I asked with annoyance. I couldn’t help it. I already have a headache and this conversation isn’t really what I expected when I first called her. I just wanted to tell her I love her and I plan on seeing her soon.

“I doubt you actually will.” She mumbled. “I’m mad at you Harry.”

“I’m sorry baby-”

“You never Skype me, call me or reply to my text messages!” She interrupted loudly. Oh boy, she’s angry. Although, she doesn’t sound it because she’s drunk and she’s slurring her words, but I know she’d probably yell at me even worse.

“I mean, you might as well break up with me if you’re not going to talk to me.”

And then she hung up.

 One more chapter then an epilogue! I hope you're all freaking out :p COMMENT AND VOTE . Thank you all for being patient with me, I've been so busy with school!

COMMENT AND VOTE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN :p