Chapter 44

Selena's POV.

I woke up with a sight headache and a bandage wrapped around my head. I was confused when I didn't recognize my surroundings. Where was I? Where is Jason?

I was in a room, and I could hear traffic horns from outside.Odd because at Jason's house, there was no traffic, his house was located far off.

I got up and walked out of the room and from the room, a kitchen could be seen.

"Jason?" I called out.

I continued walking trying to figure out more of the house... and to find Jason.

There was a bathroom, another empty room, a living room but no signs of Jason. I began to get worried. Suddenly I hear a phone ringing, a landline. I went to the living room where I saw it and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Selena" it was Ashley.

"Oh my god, Ashley, something weird is going on, I'm in this house and I can't seem to find Jas-"I was cut off by her.

" We need to talk, open your front door so that we can talk.

Confused I opened the door, and Ashley was standing there, we both disconnected the call and I noticed she had a fake smile plastered on her face.

~~~•A Few Minutes Later•~~~

"What? So that means he has blocked all forms of communication from me" a tear dropped from my eyes.

"I'm sorry, That what he thinks is best for you"

"I don't want what's best for me"

"For god sake, you nearly died multiple times because of him, and he thinks it's best that you two don't meet or talk to each other." Ashley said.

"He saved me" I whispered mostly to myself.

"Selena, you have to understand" Ashley said. I nodded wiping away my tears.

"it's fine" I told her accepting a tissue to wipe my tears. What was I expecting? No one wanted me, no one ever did.

But why do I want him? I just hate this feeling.

After seeing Ashley leave, I sat down and thought about what was happening.

Apparently he's paying for my rent, and got a credit card for me so that he can send money to my account, to look after myself. He got me an apartment in California. But I don't want his money. Yeah, it's considerate, but also he's most wanted.He also left the kitten, who i decided to name Tuts, in my care.

I will find a way through... without him. Jason McCann, I'll be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason's POV.

"She's so devastated, she was crying her eyes out and you know it, there was other solutions. Jason" Ashley said to me.

I banged my fist on the table. "It was in her best interest, don't try to give me fùcking advice"

"Hey watch your mouth man" Ryan said in defense of his girl.

"No, leave him, let him shout all he wants" Ashley said and walked away.

"we know you miss-" Ryan started but I cut him off.

"Don't even say it, why are you all against me?"

"Bro we aren't against you, if you're letting her go, try to get rid of your feelings too"He said leaving me also.

Out if frustration, I banged my fist on the table once again. I reached under the desk for the familiar white package.

Putting two straight lines, I took out my straw, and sniffed both lines clean.

•••••••••••••••••••
A/N:Sorry for the short chapter.But there is one chapter remaining.

#nothingmuchtosay

Billboards Award tho...